Airgun refurbishers in the Hertfordshire area ?????

mjr88

Hi all :)

I have recently purchaced a mid 1970's .22 Weihrauch HW35. Overall the rifle isn't in bad condition apart from the low power & a stock that is a bit scratched.

Yesterday i fired off about a dozen pellets through the chrony ( Crossman premiers )and the rifle only produced 1.71ft 11bs. 232 fps average.

I was just wondering if there are any Airgun guru's around the Hertfordshire area who could bring the rifle up to date and get her shooting at her best again , (HERTFORD/WARE) borders , otherwise it means sending the rifle off & chancing the postal system.

The name that keeps popping up is bonnie & Clyde ( Dave Hall ) as the main man , but he is based somewhere near WORKSOP , which is about a 2 and half hour drive from where i live ( 150 miles )

I'm not a handy person so doing the work myself is not an option , although i might have a go at doing the stock refurbishment myself ,

Many thanks ,

John :unsure:

002.jpg

001.jpg

004.jpg

Edited by mjr88

Hi Mate

Have you tried calling Park Street Guns nr. St Albans. http://www.gunshot.co.uk/

They've always given a great service with both my shotguns and air rifles and if they can't help, have recommended others.

If not, you could always send the gun via courier, http://www.parcel2go.com/

Good luck with the gun, it'll be a dream after some work!

Hi buddy I would recommend you contact Adi at A&M Custom Gunsmiths here is the link to his website

http://www.amcustomgunsmiths.com/contact.html

He is my father in law so tell him rob said to call

He will be able to get it running sweet again refinish the stock and get the action redone aswell

Atb rob

aye adis done some cracking work for wor kid and loads of others on here he's well thought of and 1 of those blokes that wont rip you off

atb gary

just fined a good workman then bubble wrap it to death and give it maddness on the packing tape thats what i do and send recorded courier 24 hour about 10 pound usually ,try home delivery net work there pretty good i havent had any mischief with them and ive sent over 200 packages with them for my ebay business sending it to the right people willpay off no end ,good luck