Guest traceyg

Thank you to you guys saying chats better :notworthy: Its going to take a few months to get it good again as people still don't want to pay .But its pay or keep out :icon_eek: Chat has been lots better since the trouble makers cant get in maybe a little quiet at the moment but i am sure it will pick up now people can go in to chat not to have to put up with the trouble makers . stubby is 100% right why should we mods spend all our time sorting and banning the Muppets :wallbash: thanks to you regulars for sticking with it and welcome to you newbies who would like to come in and join us :D And to them that think you can come in and abuse the rules because you have paid a fiver think again :blink:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 threads have been done already   http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/172271-chat-is-the-greatest/   http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/171325-chat-room/   Trust me it wasn't ni

well isnt it the mods job to check ip adresses??

Wht not make the users have over say 500 or 1000 posts before going on chat or why not make member's have to go by Ian B before getting on the chat? Also there are mods on there its there job to chuck the abuseive member off it is it not??

you keep harping on about our jobs :doh:

we moderate for free,we do have other things to do with our lives, rather than sit watching some muppets chat

for free??!! you get a badge though right?! lol :tongue2:

Rules on how folk can chat to each other? :thumbdown: I know the thread on text talk on chat has been done before but it really is a joke! And for one person to sit in that room watching people chatting checking how they type words then banning them, thats is a fecking joke! A "Rule" that I really think has been took far too far Fair doos if someone is in stopping everyone from talking n giving abuse but to be told of like a kid for talking to a "[bANNED TEXT]" is just stupid!!

Guest traceyg

Rules on how folk can chat to each other? :thumbdown: I know the thread on text talk on chat has been done before but it really is a joke! And for one person to sit in that room watching people chatting checking how they type words then banning them, thats is a fecking joke! A "Rule" that I really think has been took far too far Fair doos if someone is in stopping everyone from talking n giving abuse but to be told of like a kid for talking to a "[bANNED TEXT]" is just stupid!!

keep out then simple:wallbash:

Wht not make the users have over say 500 or 1000 posts before going on chat or why not make member's have to go by Ian B before getting on the chat? Also there are mods on there its there job to chuck the abuseive member off it is it not??

we moderate for free,we do have other things to do with our lives, rather than sit watching some muppets chat

for free??!! you get a badge though right?! lol :tongue2:

:tongue2:

keep out then simple:wallbash:

Have I been back in? You do a swell job Tracey we are all proud of you :blink: THL Chat just wouldnt run without you :toast:

The situation is simple as i see it.....! No one forces anyone to pay a fiver to enter the chatroom if you choose to enter the chatroom then there are certain rules that need to be adhered too to let the room run smoothly and these are pinned for all to see so there can be no excuses for not understanding and abiding by them.

The chatroom was in the last chance saloon and something had to be done to prevent those hell bent on causing trouble from re-entering after being removed from the site. The solution (apart from shutting the chatroom down) was to make it a donators area only and this has helped keep the chatroom running as it was intended to run...... but the option still remains to get rid of it completely.

Stubby is right.........the Mods have far better things to do than sit around booting idiots, not only from the chatroom, but from the site in general and although we don't always get it right........we do try our best to make the site enjoyable for everyone. Tracey does a great job in supervising the chatroom as it is a thankless job at the best of times, but she manages to be firm but fair to everyone..........!

The chatroom is a great asset to the site and we want to keep it that way, a place where like-minded people can exchange a few ideas and have a bit of friendly banter so come on guys and gals........come in and say hello.........after all it's only a fiver for a whole years worth of endless chatter....!:thumbs:

Rolfe.

couldn't agree more rolfe ,chat is a great place to have a bit of banter with your mates ,it would cost you a fortune to chat on the phone to everyone individually so it makes a wee £5 donation a bargain :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

You got it MUPPETS :thumbs:

:thumbs:

The situation is simple as i see it.....! No one forces anyone to pay a fiver to enter the chatroom if you choose to enter the chatroom then there are certain rules that need to be adhered too to let the room run smoothly and these are pinned for all to see so there can be no excuses for not understanding and abiding by them.

The chatroom was in the last chance saloon and something had to be done to prevent those hell bent on causing trouble from re-entering after being removed from the site. The solution (apart from shutting the chatroom down) was to make it a donators area only and this has helped keep the chatroom running as it was intended to run...... but the option still remains to get rid of it completely.

Stubby is right.........the Mods have far better things to do than sit around booting idiots, not only from the chatroom, but from the site in general and although we don't always get it right........we do try our best to make the site enjoyable for everyone. Tracey does a great job in supervising the chatroom as it is a thankless job at the best of times, but she manages to be firm but fair to everyone..........!

The chatroom is a great asset to the site and we want to keep it that way, a place where like-minded people can exchange a few ideas and have a bit of friendly banter so come on guys and gals........come in and say hello.........after all it's only a fiver for a whole years worth of endless chatter....!:thumbs:

Rolfe.

the Mods have far better things to do than sit around booting idiots, not only from the chatroom, but from the site in general and although

so why did they? :blink:

What’s wrong with paying a fiver to support this site :blink:

There is a wealth of free info and knowledge that can be gained from people who have many years of experience, it’s just a shame that some don’t appreciate it. :hmm:

What’s wrong with paying a fiver to support this site :blink:

There is a wealth of free info and knowledge that can be gained from people who have many years of experience, it’s just a shame that some don’t appreciate it. :hmm:

Nothing wrong with paying a fiver to support the site, but i dont see why i should considering i work 5days a week and only get on here every now and again so my fiver would be wasted when i hardly get the time to come on.. and when i do i enjoy the site.. not once have i said i dont!!

Who dosnt appreciate it??