wow, just got back on ere and read the above posts, what a blinding gift to a well deserving fella :notworthy:

nice 1 si and laura, i knew you were both top folks but this just shows it, what spot on folks you are :thumbs:

hope you enjoy your new year tony,

all the best, wurz

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This gun and silencer has now just been sold to me   Its going to be a Christmas present for a very good friend of mine and Lauras on this forum   I think Tony (Phantom) will be very happy to b

Just you wait to see the accuracy on these BSA Ultras Tony buddy   As good as my r10 is now and my HW100KT was when i owned it   Match this .22 beauty with some RWS Super Fields and you have go

well what can i say, i like to no that guns iv sold have gone to good homes but to read all this im over moon,   what a gent   and thank you to for id'ing the silencer for me to lads.   atb An

Posted Images

yep, last ride of the boy scouts... but its home sweet home for sure, gawd bless us, each and every one...

i'm off to throw up now, i've been nice to people all sodding day(no mean feat when you work with the general public...)

all the best, wurz

eeer right lets stop this now were hunters after all.(or ment to be)

All this soppy bollox,its just not on..lol

an tony get your self down to the local car shop and get a cheep tin of black spray, an sort them wellies out.

we cant have si loosing face.lol. and for that matter dont even think about

bring them on the 18th. or i wont be able to shoot for laughing.

Si Tony

any ideas on what time youll be down and saying to on the 18th. just so me an carl no what were doing and i may have to get some time off.

si

im just waiting for the new account to be verified and then ill let you no the price. (enough said)

atb

Andy

Hi Andy

The 18th??? I'm confused now :yes: thats 10 days earlier than I was expecting :icon_eek:

Oh hang on, if I recall correctly (may be wrong) Si comes back over to the UK on the 18th (think I'm correct there)

Phantom

PS paints already waiting for me to chizzle through the hard Humber Clay lol

Hi Andy

The 18th??? I'm confused now :yes: thats 10 days earlier than I was expecting :icon_eek:

Oh hang on, if I recall correctly (may be wrong) Si comes back over to the UK on the 18th (think I'm correct there)

Phantom

PS paints already waiting for me to chizzle through the hard Humber Clay lol

err hang on may be wroung my self hear, was sorting the staffs xmas dates out in the pub last night may have the dates all mixed.

leave that one with me a minuet.

do you rember the old sport of wellie wanging.

well

wang them in the direction of the nearest skip

and start again,

sounds easyer than going through all that mud.

atb

Andy

Hi Andy buddy,

These are my where abouts:

18th drive back to the UK , stay with Lauras family in the south.

20th Come and see you mate and pick up the rifle, maybe get a bit of shooting in or a drink if your free at the nights mate.

If you and Carl have wives or girlfriends we could make it a meal and drink at the night mate and the girls could get to know each other.

We are then going up to Tonys on the 26th Dec and staying in a B and B (Tony hopefully knows a cheap one and can get me the number so i can book in advance.

AM 27th coming down to yours with Tony to shoot if thats ok Andy before returning to Germany either that nightor the next day.

Si

Right then no worries there mate ill sort it with work.

the 20 should be no problem but the 27 will be difficult for me to get time off from the pub just due to time of year, but you never no.ill see what carls doing on that date for you!

must be said im quite looking forward to it.as i no carl is also, we havent been able to get out much resently due 2 me having 2 jobs and carl being tied up with the wife an kids whenever i eventual get a day off.

carl is married so may want to bring the wife ill have to have a word with him on that one as he also has 3 young lads.

should see him later on 2night so ill get that one sorted,

still got the hush hush bit im mind mate doing my best to get you an answer asap pal.

atb

Andy :thumbs:

Edited by rossy08

carl being tied up with the wife an kids

Carl ties them up or they tie Carl up?

Sounds a bit kinky to me that does :11:

Si, I'm looking around local places for you and Laura to stay :yes: Forget I mentioned the Green Dragon as being reasonable, it may only be 10 mins walk from here but the prices compared to others seem to be (to me anyways) EXTORTIONATE!!

I'll find you guy's somewhere though :yes: If I have my own place by then (divorce Decree Nisi due on 5th-10th November) It won't cost you guys a penny :D

Phantom

carl being tied up with the wife an kids

Carl ties them up or they tie Carl up?

Sounds a bit kinky to me that does :11:

Si, I'm looking around local places for you and Laura to stay :yes: Forget I mentioned the Green Dragon as being reasonable, it may only be 10 mins walk from here but the prices compared to others seem to be (to me anyways) EXTORTIONATE!!

I'll find you guy's somewhere though :yes: If I have my own place by then (divorce Decree Nisi due on 5th-10th November) It won't cost you guys a penny :D

Phantom

well i couldent possibly comment on that :whistling:

Andy