fcuking p***y

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive recently built my lurcher pens inside my guard dog pen, and i dont thing my rotty x gsd would take to kindly to [NO TEXT TALK] trying to steal his mates, we all say its pikeys all the time, but im

any c**t has the guts 2 steal from me will have a shock, cheeky smelly twats

5 p***y scum tried breaking in to my place last year 3 are doing time 1 done a runner and 1 will never walk again and the 3 inside will pay when they get out     Laws to soft on these tossers 20

Thought i'd add something. Hunterman, watch out bro if theres thieves about.. BUT, even though they had an Irish accent doesn't make them travellers! I moved to England in 1985 as a kid because of political problems with the provos (IRA). Me and my family know alot of travellers across the country and the majority have caravans and motor homes which are PAYED FOR, and cost over a hundred grand a pop.. How many people on this thread own a home? They might tarmac and blockpave drives etc, but most of them work honestly. A dog is NOTin their interest.. people are years behind... When Maggie Thatcher was in power, the travellers had no choice but to lead a dodgy life as they wernt accepted. It is so different nowdays, you should all open your eyes. Travellers AND normal Brits can be thieves, rapists, murderers etc. No people deserves to be stereotyped, and the travellers have had it hard since settling here.. I don't feel sorry for ANY thief, and dogs to many people (me included) are like children, so it deserves the worst punishment possible... just PLEASE don't be against travellers or the Irish when every city is filling up with Polish immigrants straining our economy. I dont expect many decent comments, but as an English/Irish man, i'm grateful for my life in England, but would NEVER forget my roots. Hope you catch the scumbags hunterman, but be careful, as THEY KNOW WHERE YOU lIVE!! :thumbs:

if they come and nick my old beddyX they will be back to twat me for how Fooking useless it is.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: seriously tho this is what cracks me up everyone thinking there dogs are worth stealing when the gypsys probably have better dogs anyway!!!! i no an old gypsy man very well and he is a true gentleman in every sense of the word his family are all well known throughout the town and respected for the right reasons. he was good friends with bartley gorman (R.I.P) who only lived 15 mins up the road in uttoxeter next to mcdonalds on the A50. now he has had collie crosses all his life and from what ive seen they are excellent dogs but you try and get a mating or a pup out of him for even £1000 and you would get told to f**k off :laugh: :laugh: he knows what he has got is some of the best stuff going so keeps it himself and family could we say the same about a certain mr hancock :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:. yes there are some that steal dogs but so do "normal" people theres good and bad in every race just trust no one and say f**k all :thumbs:

I wonder what the average IQ of a lurcher owner is??? Looking at some of these posts I do worry...

Are gun dog owners smarter?

Some of the quotes are mustard...." I'll shoot em..." etc. etc. PLEASE..... Why do so many have to act like bond villans, it's not an ego forum. Whats so funny is half these tough hard guys will be 17 year old kids with home made tats....That or there is a massive un-tapped resouce of hard man for the next WWF bout....

As I have owned running dogs for 25 years I have met some really top guys with dogs, but there are some real chavs out there..You know who you are... :tongue2:

How about some sensible debates..without the constant threats and ego trippers..

• Like 1

Thought i'd add something. Hunterman, watch out bro if theres thieves about.. BUT, even though they had an Irish accent doesn't make them travellers! I moved to England in 1985 as a kid because of political problems with the provos (IRA). Me and my family know alot of travellers across the country and the majority have caravans and motor homes which are PAYED FOR, and cost over a hundred grand a pop.. How many people on this thread own a home? They might tarmac and blockpave drives etc, but most of them work honestly. A dog is NOTin their interest.. people are years behind... When Maggie Thatcher was in power, the travellers had no choice but to lead a dodgy life as they wernt accepted. It is so different nowdays, you should all open your eyes. Travellers AND normal Brits can be thieves, rapists, murderers etc. No people deserves to be stereotyped, and the travellers have had it hard since settling here.. I don't feel sorry for ANY thief, and dogs to many people (me included) are like children, so it deserves the worst punishment possible... just PLEASE don't be against travellers or the Irish when every city is filling up with Polish immigrants straining our economy. I dont expect many decent comments, but as an English/Irish man, i'm grateful for my life in England, but would NEVER forget my roots. Hope you catch the scumbags hunterman, but be careful, as THEY KNOW WHERE YOU lIVE!! :thumbs:

Lot of sense spoken here, I was best mates with a lad in the 80's, whos mum was a gypsy. Great lad and family. They were far from straight but wouldnt do a friend a bad turn.. There are plenty of scum bags on here who sit on their arse all day waiting for the next dole cheque. The travellers are grafters....thats why they always have money in their pockets..Good post. :notworthy:

Lot of sense spoken here, I was best mates with a lad in the 80's, whos mum was a gypsy. Great lad and family. They were far from straight but wouldnt do a friend a bad turn.. There are plenty of scum bags on here who sit on their arse all day waiting for the next dole cheque. The travellers are grafters....thats why they always have money in their pockets..Good post. :notworthy:

well said mate,they are good and bad in all walks of life,but as soon as a dog gets nicked the travellers get the blame.

well said :thumbs:

may be so but wait till thay come back and sea whats waiting for tham in my spare cennel if thay thay get out