fcuking p***y

Get a 12 bore alarm mine rigged up that will

sh*t the living daylights out of them, i use to have two set

up on my kennels when i bred pups back in the 80s

there were a lot of dog thieves then,scummy barstewards

keep your eyes open mate.

one of these

http://www.henrykrank.com/alarm_mine.html

they work a treat. and there only cheap.

when these go off they dont come back.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive recently built my lurcher pens inside my guard dog pen, and i dont thing my rotty x gsd would take to kindly to [NO TEXT TALK] trying to steal his mates, we all say its pikeys all the time, but im

any c**t has the guts 2 steal from me will have a shock, cheeky smelly twats

5 p***y scum tried breaking in to my place last year 3 are doing time 1 done a runner and 1 will never walk again and the 3 inside will pay when they get out     Laws to soft on these tossers 20

:no:

guaranteed there were pikeys there all dirty black, theiving c**ts i have loads ov them round just keep ya eyes open mate n put a bit ov security up atb mate :thumbs:

:no:

The only way you would no if they were pikeys is they would ask if you wanted to sell your transit on the way out :yes:

guaranteed there were pikeys there all dirty black, theiving c**ts i have loads ov them round just keep ya eyes open mate n put a bit ov security up atb mate :thumbs:

not always dirty black pikeys as you call them , DF has some dogs stolen a few years back and found out who had them a whole load of us went to bromsgrove to get them back ( i was just there as an observer ) and they wernt travllers they were just your every day british chavy scumbag .just remember you get good and bad in all and people on a site like this should know this as we have plenty of tossers that ruin it for the rest of us and give us a bad name .

• Like 1

Get a 12 bore alarm mine rigged up that will

sh*t the living daylights out of them, i use to have two set

up on my kennels when i bred pups back in the 80s

there were a lot of dog thieves then,scummy barstewards

keep your eyes open mate.

one of these

http://www.henrykrank.com/alarm_mine.html

they work a treat. and there only cheap.

when these go off they dont come back.

look alrite them alarms only £12.50

surely the best way to avoid the attention of dog thieves is to never sell pup's never advertise and never match dogs for money. All the security measures in the world will only keep an honest man out. I reckon that as much dogs and general theft is carried out by regular people as is by travellers and more often than not the person stealing knows the victim. I am very sorry for anyone that gets their dogs stolen and I am not defending the reputation of travellers but most I know of are living a comfortable life from state benefits and compensation scam's. It is ironic that the irish traveller was a by product of the desire to escape the poor house during the famine which was caused by the british government and now the british people are plauged by their descendants.

I know plenty of travellers and none of them are dog thiefs though i also know a few junkies roaming about that would steal dogs and then try sell them to travellers its the junkies you need to keep yer eye on

That has to be the most straight up post so far the word traveler yes they can cause crime in certain areas but then so can a 12 year old child just for something to do and yes so can the junky that needs the next fix but a lot of the time these people are organised know what they want and as has been said watch you and your dogs before coming back and taking what they want and most of the time these dogs are stolen to order so passed on straight away for breeding or other such set ups all we can do as dog owners is to try and keep our dogs as safe as possible and make our homes kennels as secure as we can.

Steve

ive recently built my lurcher pens inside my guard dog pen, and i dont thing my rotty x gsd would take to kindly to [NO TEXT TALK] trying to steal his mates, we all say its pikeys all the time, but im right near a p***y camp, ive bumped into them many times whilst out lamping and not once have they tried stealing off me. not saying i would trust them im just trying to say there not all thieving toe rags. atb phil

• Like 3

f**k me its that time of year and the thieving c***s come out of the woodwork they all want their hands breaking with a hammer, seems like there doing the rounds in your area keep your dogs safe mate mine stays in the house since someone tried to nick him

atb albert

spot on thier albert mines in the house aswell best thing ive got him doing is propper going savage anyone comes near my yard ill garuntee kieth will not be letting them in or out with out a great deal of medical attention needed after,,, i told window cleaner stay out of back yard and he didnt so he ended up being stitched up on his inner thigh he forgot and was warned

i trained mine do this after we got burgled 4 months ago i had all my fishing gear took and camarers with irriplacable pics on them which really pissed me off

atb

silkmen

y would a traveller nick a dog and a bull cross at that.when most travellers and i mean travellers not tramps hippies drug addicts have the best dogs in the country and will pay any monney for the right dog and i mean any monney and would not have a bull cross for a gift.so before you devs run down travellers have a look at ya selfs.