Another one today

W.T.F, just been reading this post and there are two of us members on line and 13 guests????????????????????????????

i know mate dont know why so many guests they cant see pics can only read post dont know why they arent members its free, must be antis lol :tongue2:

again , another cracking day wasnt it mate, your dogs are doing u proud,, :gunsmilie:

fcuk me you are one handy man with a shovel, if i need a labourer i no were to look sima lad ;);)

giz a bell when u get the next call from the gamekeeper mate, :gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

again , another cracking day wasnt it mate, your dogs are doing u proud,, :gunsmilie:

fcuk me you are one handy man with a shovel, if i need a labourer i no were to look sima lad ;);)

giz a bell when u get the next call from the gamekeeper mate, :gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

If hes that good mate i will just leave them too it next time and watch i do enough bending a digging week in week out to be doing it on a weekend aswel! Your on a time limit next time Simpson lad!

If hes that good mate i will just leave them too it next time and watch i do enough bending a digging week in week out to be doing it on a weekend aswel! Your on a time limit next time Simpson lad!

hahahah,i intend to , me stopwatch will be ready and look forward to the post for times !! lmao :toast::toast: