Another one today

Hello all again

Had a phone call today seen another fox early morning around the same wood, so me and a couple of lads had a run up after work, it was very hot so didnt think we would hit on, checked the same wood we dug yesterday nothing, then we went to a nearby wood there was signs of fox about a couple of dead pheasants, then we checked a spot that had cubs in this year, and got a solid mark from my other terrier chance, so i collared up and let him in, he hit on straight away, left him to settle it went silent so got a mark of 1.2 on the bellman, started to dig very easy digging with a few roots but nothing bad, broke through to chance at grips with his quarry removed dog and dispatched fox which was another vixen, had young bitch with me again who was desperate to be in, so after dispatched given to the dogs for a rag, to say the least one very happy land owner 2 in 2 days not bad, took a few pics again but was very dark in a tight wood and my blackberry doesnt have a flash, had to move to edge to get a pic of dog and fox but here u are cheers all.

chance with fox

post-36648-074121300 1286218487_thumb.jpg

the depth

post-36648-019671900 1286218503_thumb.jpg

the dig

post-36648-043929800 1286218534_thumb.jpg

a quick pic of fox before dispatched

post-36648-085889200 1286218544_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Alreet matey, you been doing well lately! Trying to sort something for saturday if your up for it! :thumbs:

hit lucky mate, not fancy friday instead out on saturday :thumbs:

See what i can do mate been trying to get the bitch fit! The women away London working saturday i meanna be out for a meal friday al see what i can do! :thumbs: