bull mastiff

bull mastiff dog free to good home very good with chilldren lives in or out will make good famly pet he is 4 year old 07510400702 salford

what line is it, looks a nice dog,. Not in to them no more, had them 25 years ago, KC fecked them up now.!!

hope he finds a good home. Next door have a lovely bitch. Trouble is the poor dogs never walkd and cries when beaten for digging in the garden...out of bordem now dought. Rspca have been around as she lives in the garden with no shelter...so wait for it...divs gave her a old tv box...of course it went soggy in the rain and now they bring her in at nights sometimes.

Shes escaped once and came into my garden luckily mine was ok and only interestd in trying to shag it lol.

thanks for the coments

im not just getting rid of him becuase i cant be arst with him it is becuase its what is best for him and he will not just be handed over to anyone he will go to the right home

thanks

Please put a price on him, just to show that a responsible person is willing to pay for him an not a scrote that could lake him fighting, you may want to post if he is KC registered and other details abou his temprement with other dogs etc.

I have two a bitch 8yo and 2 yo dog. Best house and guard dog you could wish for, just moult a lot. But a half hour walk in the morn and eve and a bit of tlc and bein at your side is all they require. Good luck, he looks like a cracker.

Please put a price on him, just to show that a responsible person is willing to pay for him an not a scrote that could lake him fighting, you may want to post if he is KC registered and other details abou his temprement with other dogs etc.

I have two a bitch 8yo and 2 yo dog. Best house and guard dog you could wish for, just moult a lot. But a half hour walk in the morn and eve and a bit of tlc and bein at your side is all they require. Good luck, he looks like a cracker.

bull mastiff dog free to good home very good with chilldren lives in or out will make good famly pet he is 4 year old 07510400702 salford

cracking dog i would of had him, like this type misses would of spoilt him rotten lol :yes: to far thou [bANNED TEXT] hope he doesent go to just anybody atb bulls4life

He's the image of my six year old.I'd give him a good home but the wife says if a fourth dog moves in I have to move out! Lovely looking. Hope you find him a good family home.

• 2 weeks later...