rating today

co chise got a call from a land owner were he dose abit of shooting to see if he could help out with the rat population as the pest controle company was strugling to get on top of them so a few phone calls and myself /dbritt /haynes /shaggy /cochise /and hunter lad all of this site set off on a 110 mile round trip to have a go at them. we could not belive it when we got there as elvis had turned up in a manatue to give us a hand he got stuck into a pile of straw with the manitue and the terriers got 45 rats with only 5 makeing good there escape we had a walk round the out buildings and got another 13 a good bit of pre season exercise for the teriers and i managed to pull my back out (ouch) with a final count of 58 heres a few pics.

cheers elvis for the help

Edited by gone bush

good day and a good laugh was them crisps hunting iad was eating were they rat flaver sorry not going to pub but didnt feel too good

i know pal :sick: he a dirty b*****d, he didnt wash his hand before eating crisp, lol, he does it all time after picking them up with his bare hands, im surprised he still alive :D

good day and a good laugh was them crisps hunting iad was eating were they rat flaver sorry not going to pub but didnt feel too good

i know pal :sick: he a dirty b*****d, he didnt wash his hand before eating crisp, lol, he does it all time after picking them up with his bare hands, im surprised he still alive :D

handleing rats with his bear hands then eating crisps they say if the nuke bomb went of rats would crawl out of the ruble i think he would be right behind them :o