some of my dogs

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see you back on the hunting life WW .Ive seen most of these terriers work and will see some next wednesday [hopeful].This lad is one of the most dedicated terriermen I know who never suffers fools either canine or .................Good luck mate ,see you soon .

im out 6 days a week working terriers i will try and get more pics for you but i dont take the camera very often now i know how to put the pics up i will try and take more often

top pic mate. you are one brave man to take the pic of that fox. looks like he could of give you kiss :whistle: :laugh:

Hello whitewarrior............I'm N's friend from S.Wales and from what I have heard the dog is getting some serious work & doing very well at it......I kenneled the choc dog for a while when he was young & his first dig was with myself to 3 of his quarry , Unlike some others of the same litter he was held back & held back until we thought he was ready.......It seems to have paid off.....Despite the picture he is not a big terrier & I'd say he'd get pretty much anywhere ...............The dog was bred by Pickaxe & until he is proving his worth for a couple of seasons his full breeding is being kept under wraps................The dog is undershot but from what I have seen & heard I'm sure his owner , myself & the boys digging to him at the moment couldnt give a f**k !!!!!!!!!...............He's coming back to Wales at the end of the season & I'm personally looking forward to seeing him work................In regards to breeding I personally would go direct to his sire or possibly an older brother of his at the moment.............I know genetically His blood is right but personally his sire IS & HAS thrown proven pups & if he's still about make the most of it..... ;) ......... If PICKAXE is reading this PLEASE RING ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are a couple of pics of him when he was a bit younger........

Picture517.jpg

Picture519.jpg

That choc has filled out a treat. Taffy you have a pm.

im not attached to any of my dogs choc dog is good but he's not the best in my kennel my job was to enter the dog cuz when i first saw him going he would do 10 mins and that was it i think he had a few batterings 1st time out. gave him alot of easy work cubbing and he has built his confidence up and now has become a reliable dog to ground and hasnt let me down and has had some hard long digs. im just pleased 4 his owner that he has got a reliable digging dog that will do him proud when he comes home to wales

im not attached to any of my dogs choc dog is good but he's not the best in my kennel my job was to enter the dog cuz when i first saw him going he would do 10 mins and that was it i think he had a few batterings 1st time out. gave him alot of easy work cubbing and he has built his confidence up and now has become a reliable dog to ground and hasnt let me down and has had some hard long digs. im just pleased 4 his owner that he has got a reliable digging dog that will do him proud when he comes home to wales

:drink: Good on yer mate,ferkin good stuff :clapper:

it was only ment to be a bit of fun im sorry if it came over the wrong way

im not attached to any of my dogs choc dog is good but he\\\'s not the best in my kennel my job was to enter the dog cuz when i first saw him going he would do 10 mins and that was it i think he had a few batterings 1st time out.

Interesting comment whitewarrior. Are you saying you saved him from becoming a jibber from bad handling ? , or am I reading your words incorrectly ?.

Edited by Nutcracker

I find it very hard not to get attatched to terriers that you rear as pups right through to there adult hood and begining there working life..Do you think you dont get attatched because all the dogs you have are ones that where given to you on loan or as adults????Because i and many other of the lads with terriers find it hard not to get attatched to our little warriors that serve us proud...I call it respect in which you can`t help getting a bit attatched to something which you respect...Because them little dogs certainly need respect for what they give us....