help me please i dont know what to do

Hi there my names calum henderson I'm a young lad does anyone no travis bailey whith the profile name. David 456 I sent him a 160 pounds last thursday for a locater 3 collers 40 nets and I have only recived a ferret box and 7 nets I realy don't know what to do I have sent him pms no reply and I am scared I have been robed it took me a long time to save that money to start ferreting this year and I was so excited to get the stuff so if there is anyone out there that can help me I beg you thanks calum

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is getting a reg occurence on here,lads not holding up their end of a deal.if this guy has robbed this lad thats f*****g scandelous.you have his adresss im guessing.get to his door with your dad callum.or if thats not feasible maybe some guy off here who is closer may do it for you.

Calum is he a member on here ,I have just tried to search the members and David 456 does not exist on this site or are you getting confused with another site Calum sorry to hear bout your situation mate

hope you get a result

Edited by akton

IThink he has deleted his profile,This is out of order.

This man david 456, has by the looks of it, had his money and run comes to mind

call therselfs part of the hunting community,dirty robbing b*****d!please say you have his adresss calum and you didnt pay by paypal account.

ive also sent money to someone else on here and he said he couldnt cash postal order, and was sending it back in post, not panicing yet but i will be by monday........

thought postal orders were classed as legal tender and can be cashed without any probs

Best way is to send crossed postal order or check.Anyone can cash a postal order thats not crossed Carraghs gem so id be worrying if its not crossed.You dont need to do anything but provide some id to cash it.I really hate reading this ive bought and sold things on here no problems at all with very decent people.Its a shame to think people will do this but some people cant help themselves.If you have the reciept of the postal order then get post office to check referance number on it gem and they can tell you if its cashed or not

Best way is to send crossed postal order or check.Anyone can cash a postal order thats not crossed Carraghs gem so id be worrying if its not crossed.You dont need to do anything but provide some id to cash it.I really hate reading this ive bought and sold things on here no problems at all with very decent people.Its a shame to think people will do this but some people cant help themselves.If you have the reciept of the postal order then get post office to check referance number on it gem and they can tell you if its cashed or not

I was always told that a crossed PO could only be paid into a bank account?

I hate these type of posts, it spoils it for everyone.

:blink:

That David has no posts?

So how did you know he was selling this gear Callum? Did he send you a message offering the gear for sale?

I'd put a guess on the ad being in the shoutbox myself ..........

shoutbox or reply via pm to a wanted ad if i was hazarding a guess myself, hes no blog anyway, at least he has his address???