Dishonest Bloke

Same old idiots second guessing.

I think you're the idiots for pimping out your dog. Grow up.

so your telling me that you buy in all your dogs and have nothing there that you can say is out of your lines? And the dogs you have.... are the people you bought them off idiots for "pimping out" their parents?

I'm telling you I don't pimp my dogs out to arse holes.

End of.

Now run along and have a pointless argument with somebody who gives a fcuk.

Actually i was trying to work out what the joke was until you decided to come and pick an argument.... and remind me to shake your hand if i ever see you because you must be the only person in existance who is able to instantly know whether or not a so-called friend is going to rip them off. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

no thanks all the same, I don't want to shake your hand. You have crap hair.

Just read the Goat's post...you certainly pick some shit friends. :feck::feck::laugh:

Ouch.... now that hurts...... no...... wait...... hang on...... it was just wind!

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to let you all know, avoid dealing with Taffybull as he refuses to pay his end of the deal. I let him use my Chocolate dog Murphy on his Suluki bitch, the deal being that he was to either pay me

You lot should try getting a hobby,a bit of hunting maybe.

MY COMMENTS Read what the KID has said he is obviously a complete idiot no doubt trying to be the big man breeding his"hunting Dog" Some of you lot on the other hand are F*****g nasty why on earth di

Posted Images

sitting back here laughing at all you lot. known the boy a long time hes full of brown. nappy on his chin he needs! why couldnt you all realise he's full of shite? what i mean is put 2 and 2 together...all the pics of the black dog he had...and all the pics of his other dogs, yes they look good but thats it. they hardly look worked...and if anyone else posted pics of dogs like them on here they'd have comments saying they dont look like working dogs without a scar, so why didn't any of taffs daily pics have these comments? because so many fools believe the clueless bag of piss and are all licking his ring. ever since iv known him he's talked shite...once you see someone on here asking for pis of collie x...then bull x...then straight greyhounds and whatever else to go over theyre bitch your going to know straight away how full of brown they are. the mother to these pups is around 3 now, but if you ask taff shes jumped 2 years and landed on 5 some how?????????? shes had 3 litters in that time the bitch has done feckall! and as for body building and stuff the boy is a dreamer...done a few weeks roofing with his old man and thats it. only job the tw*t has ever had. hope you all see what hes like now and dont believe a thing the bumwank says. over and out! p.s i think he's even more a twat now for telling me the dog troy is in liverpool doing well but he's had an argument with the owner of troy and lost contact. wipe you chin and put a nappy on it ben moribullshot!

Wish i'd met you a while back! He'd told us Troy was with some big gamekeeper mate of his in the midlands on loan, He was suposed to go back to my other half if Taffy didnt want him anymore. It was only today Dean found out that he'd sold the dog to a chap in the midlands claiming that Troy was a good worker, when he had only taken the dog out twice. He's been telling Dean all these stories about how well Troy is doing up there and all that, and the dogs long gone! Ive seen him a few times, he always seemed a tidy enough boy. We had no reason to think badly of him, hadnt heard anything bad until after the mating. It was only when he put the mating up on here that we started seeing anything a bit suss. Something about some photo's i think it was. But we put that down to age and him just trying to big himself up. Most have slightly beefed up a story about themselves. Then the whole thing with these pups came out.... then we find out what really happened to Troy.... and to top it off he claims he's had the whole litter put to sleep and others are saying he's given them to his mates. As for him being a bodybuilder.... yeah right.... if he's a body builder then im built like beyonce! Just goes to show dont it... you can never really be sure that you know someone. Im hoping people are more than aware of him now!

joe hes no friend of mine, just a lad that thinks hes a friend. lad is a bareface liar...tells me things they go in 1 ear and out the other. dean by the way he's got 2 spare pups left. i havent spoke to him for a bit but i know this because people i know told me. bodybuilder my arse, hes fat...a chav, a wana be lurcerman...and thinks hes loaded with cash, when really hes just a tosser who sells dogs shites on peoples and talks utter brown. when he makes his next name on here it should be seagull because he'll shit on any fecker! oh and as for asking me for a pup out of my bitch a few months ago taff...suck my scrot.

Just to let you all know, avoid dealing with Taffybull as he refuses to pay his end of the deal. I let him use my Chocolate dog Murphy on his Suluki bitch, the deal being that he was to either pay me £100 or i take pick of litter when they were born. He Opted for me taking pick of litter. Before the pups were born he told me there were 7 ordered, that he was GIVING away to his friends. I had a phonecall to let me know that the bitch had her pups.... there were only 7. I told him id come down when they were a little older pick mine. The following day i had another phonecall, Taffybull was claiming that he thought his Suluki dog had got to her as there were no chocolate pups in the litter. I told him either way he still used my dog on his bitch and that it wasnt my problem if he had been stupid enough to let that happen, and i would still be taking my pup. I did offer to leave the pup and he pay me £80, to which he told me i would have to wait for the money until the first pup was sold..... he'd already told me he wasnt taking money for them. Eventually we agreed on the original deal and i would go take my pick. I have now had a text from him telling me that he has had the entire litter put to sleep as they were out of his bitches son. Ive tried ringing him but he wont answer the phone to me. Just thought i'd best warn you all in the hope that no one else get caught the way i have, and as soon as i see him in the flesh in one of the shows i will be sorting it out.

dirty rat suits i think my uncles ad the same bother with his saluki dog mating then says the bitch hasnt taken low and behold 9 weeks later thers saluki pups 4 sale i thought we woz all in the same game not robbery

Dont take this the wrong way, but what the f**k do some folk expect.....you are contacted by some c**t you hardly know, you let them use your dog because you can see a few quid in it then get on and cry your f*****g eyes out when it all go,s tits up.

Theres a lesson there and I dont think anyone needs to spell it out huh ;)

Just about sums things up ;)

Guest Arsenal F.C

dont want to ruin this kids post, so last reply mate....

Yea if you want mate! You'd shit if a bird like her coaxed you on, infact you have never had such a woman walk down your shit hole of a street never mind spit in your face,... bye..x

ha ha ha ha ha :laugh:

Dont take this the wrong way, but what the f**k do some folk expect.....you are contacted by some c**t you hardly know, you let them use your dog because you can see a few quid in it then get on and cry your f*****g eyes out when it all go,s tits up.

Theres a lesson there and I dont think anyone needs to spell it out huh ;)

Just about sums things up ;)

I WOS HAVEING A PUP :wallbash: NOT A FEW QUID :feck:

Taffy bullshit is nothing but a lier. I've had a run in with him over a litter he bred from the same mentioned bitch. Poor bitch hasn't had time to work by the sounds of it as she been filled up every break down. Now he spun me a web of lies and to be fair they were good uns, problem was a day later when I'd gathered some info on the boy and his dog and quizzed him, everything was different, the breeding of sire and dam, the game taken, the age, the f***ing lot. So I pulled out and asked for my deposit back, wasn't happening. Had text's off different numbers saying i'l never get the money back. So I went to see the quivering gimp, i didn't leave with money but had something worth a lot more. He then wanted a pup off a guy I've met before, slagged me off for being a time waster and messer, promised to take two pups off this boy and let him down on the day he was to pick them up. This little boy is a waster and can't be trusted, we don't need him in our community, no one is perfect but he takes the piss, hope you read this Ben and do one off this site and out of hunting for good. You'd make a good anti. Twat.

He told me the stud was his uncles dog ( before they was even born) then once they was born said he culled 4 "runts". Hes a born lier. He offered me a pup ( why i would want a saluki x god knows) So much shit comes out that lads mouth i don't think he realises hes doing it. He what? 18/19 and so far hes been a farmer, a car sales man been in the f****n army :blink: done computer techie work, done two years in college doing mechanics, and was even a bitcher i wish i was such a dab hand at EVERYTHING. He done all this while training hard and entering body building competitions ( a full time job in itself)

I've never met the lad but apparently he knew i was an anti and even warned my mate who i am out with 3 times a week for the last couple of seasons. It was news to us both :laugh:

I actually feel sorry for the lad he must have something seriously wrong in his tiny little brain to bullshit so much. Oh and to top it off he has shown me pictures of "his land" which was straight of google.do what my mate did go up his house and take something :thumbs:

Sorry to hear he done you over he deserves a spade. Its his 3rd litter since i started speaking to him 18 months ago

And btw he has deleted me on msn and facebook for leaving banter on some of his pictures. Dosey T**t

what he says is true, he has had numerous jobs, him an his oldman worked as sheep farmers,he also told porkys about his driving fo some odd reason, theres lost kids.......and here blatent bullshitters, i have no time for either. i think the litter is out of your choclate dog dean29, there far to bully to be bred te other way, from what ive seen, and little timmy is an ANTI........

HES AN ANTI FEMALE..............loves abit of man sweat

He reckons he's had a dna test and his dogs the father but he has no proof of the test ever being done. Im pretty sure a DNA test costs more than £80 and he couldnt afford to pay me that. He's paying for my dog serving his bitch.... my dog served his bitch so it doesnt matter whether his dog got to her or not or if he put them all to sleep MY DOG TIED so he has to pay.

dont think you got a hope in hell of getting your money.. ! next time someone wants to use your dog .. MONEY FIRST ;)

ben is a young lad about 19,

he doesnt know hunting and has seen a gap in the market to be nice to people on these sites whatever,so he gets a good following puts up the odd bullshit photo and hey presto hes got a clientele,Ask yourselfs why most are on these sites......Yes you got it to sell a product.. them type dont upset people like others they go through life knowing how to work people and thats his destination in life,

Yes ive seen his dogs in the field and yes there shite but they look good and for a photo thats all that counts

Edited by johnjo123

what a c**t! he needs putting in hospital........but what makes me laugh is the amount of people he has conned, why has he not been ratted out sooner if so many different people know what he's really about??.......

MORE FOOL YOU LOT WHO HE HAS DONE OVER REALLY, IF HE HAS CHANGED STORIES SO MANY TIMES ETC WHY THE HELL WAS YOU NONE OF THE WISER???

If you were fooled by a dickhead like him then you deserve it. Anyone who knew the slightest thing about working dogs could see that troy done f**k all and the amount of litters that boy bred it all screams one thing. Sad thing is alot of people on this site are so far up the keyboard warriors arseholes they cant see the light. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: