weirhauch HW95

Gotta say I like the very random and rather tongue in cheek nature of LR's posts. This place needs a little humour from time to time....

I take the point though that maybe some folks who don't know the place may get the wrong idea maybe (for the ironicly challenged...) but a little light hearted stab at reason from time to time's always going to put a little more life into this place IMO.

All about knowing where to draw the line, I guess....

Cheers. :thumbs:

Hi Andy.

Very well said and put mate.....I just think its an AGE thing myself, miserable old git's :tongue2::laugh:

Here's a pic of the pair of them at the Christmas Nativity play :laugh::laugh::tongue2:

http://bigmexicandinner.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/muppet-show.jpg

ATB.

Bill

LOL!!! Love the pic, it's got their best sides!!! :laugh::laugh:

I've not met Si in person but I have met Davy and he's a top geeza who enjoys a giggle. :thumbs:

I think maybe one or two folks have got off on the wrong foot, so to speak... :thumbs:

Cheers.

PS... I'm nearly 42.... :whistling:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta say I like the very random and rather tongue in cheek nature of LR's posts. This place needs a little humour from time to time....

I take the point though that maybe some folks who don't know the place may get the wrong idea maybe (for the ironicly challenged...) but a little light hearted stab at reason from time to time's always going to put a little more life into this place IMO.

All about knowing where to draw the line, I guess....

Cheers. :thumbs:

Hi Andy.

Very well said and put mate.....I just think its an AGE thing myself, miserable old git's :tongue2::laugh:

Here's a pic of the pair of them at the Christmas Nativity play :laugh::laugh::tongue2:

http://bigmexicandinner.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/muppet-show.jpg

ATB.

Bill

LOL!!! Love the pic, it's got their best sides!!! :laugh::laugh:

I've not met Si in person but I have met Davy and he's a top geeza who enjoys a giggle. :thumbs:

I think maybe one or two folks have got off on the wrong foot, so to speak... :thumbs:

Cheers.

PS... I'm nearly 42.... :whistling:

Well Andy....may I say you dont look it mate.......compared to them that is :tongue2::icon_eek::laugh:

Bill.

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya 29Commando,

Which Battery are you mate?

I guess 7 or 8 Battery.

Well for £50 you have got a huge deal there pal :thumbs:

I have a HW95K myself and they are brilliamnt rifles pal.

By the way i forgot to tell you 3RHA here buddy, not quite so wari but never the less on the same side :thumbs:

All the best with the new purchase pal.

Si

thanks im 79 kirkee bty. i could of knocked him down loads more as he hadnt a clue but i didnt want to totally take the piss.i told him £50 in the hand is better than a dusty air gun in a cuboard somewhere....he agreed lol.

took it out other night for a few mins, first shot at a rabbit at 30 yards straight to the head.....made rabbit fajitas the following night...yum.