urgent

'rabbiting josh' timestamp='1284296979' post='1707026']

thanks i fed them 2 chicks between them and hey presto it worked i know its not alot but a bag of 3 i didnt think it was bad for there and myselfs first time ????????

]

'Ideation' timestamp='1284303160' post='1707141']

Well done mate :thumbs: Give em a nice egg as a reward!

I know what id be feeding them and it wouldn't come out a shell

thanks i fed them 2 chicks between them and hey presto it worked i know its not alot but a bag of 3 i didnt think it was bad for there and myselfs first time ????????

for you first time you should be shouting hooray when i first started rabbiting i used to just go out for a meal so i would only take one or two then go home knowing that there was another meal there for when i would need one next well done

havegiven them a bowl of jw dry ferret food if i gave them a chick or2 each would that be ideeal ???xx

Yes thats fine stop worrying ..

lol you can almost see him panicking

btw well done on your bag wee man :thumbs:

yea give them a raw egg yolk they love it and its good for them

Edited by scothunter

well done pal me my self would be a happy man with 3 when i take mine out for the first time am not a bout big numbers just a bit ov sport for me and the ferrits :thumbs:

I TOTLALLY AGREE we got the bag of 3 and i gave em away for 50p i will sell themproperly to freinds but it was just a good run for the ferrets and a bloody good 1 for me !!!