What kind of x is this any clues

I thought patt x lakie too but ive looked up a few differant terriers and i can see border there now too lol.Hes a firey little shit at times and quite often chases a seventeen stone great dane nipping him.Hes also a dirty boy who pees and craps the house even after a walk he quite often does it on the bed and its driving them nuts so any ideas how to cure it would be fantastic.We tried rubbing him in it and tying it in a doggie bag round his neck but he wears it like a badge of honour the little swine

Edited by Cold Ethyl

regarding making a mess in the house, the dog isn't housetrained, you need to start over again like ou would a pup, lots of time outside encouraging the dog to go, lots of fuss when it happens, don't be rubbing the dogs nose in its mess or any tactics like that, the dog needs to be caught in the act,firm NO, taken outside and left there. The penny will soon drop but your parents will have to be vigilant and carry the procedure through without any harsh treatment.

Treat the dog like a pup regarding house training, and regarding doing it on there bed heard theories about the dog doing that due to craving being closer to its commanders, scenting the place which is full of their scent. IE their bed.

Good Luck

Lakie or border X russell

hi, didnt catch your catch return for rabbits last season, rememeber in the mixi post, I was interested to know how many you had had, with the mixi being around?

What has that got to do with the post title. :blink: but for the record i have no idea as i dont count them, i did when i was a child but i have now grown out of it.

He really does take the mick hes outdoors an awful lot and holds it till he gets in then does it on beds or on top of furniture.Tonight he went for one of the danes for no apparent reason and when myself and my step mum stepped in to grab his collar the little fecker nailed me.He continued to give it the big i am so he got thrown out the back door and left to cool down for a bit.Hes really getting too big for his boots but my dad thinks hes wonderful and shits roses.So trying to explain whats going to happern if the dane or my lurcher hit back