This is England 86

New series starting next Tuesday on channell 4 This is England 86 , following on from shane meadows brilliant film this is england . anyone who has seen the origanal wont need any pressure to watch this ,if you havent seen the original have a look at the new series 10.00 tuesday channel 4 . brilliant film and i bet the series wont disapoint .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0jkv2bRFgQ

yeah good films guys , but in my opinion this is england is more about growing up in the 80s rather than the skins .

Yer its a good portrayal, and also shows how the skinhead movement was hi-jacked by a minority of racist thugs.

yeah good films guys , but in my opinion this is england is more about growing up in the 80s rather than the skins .

Yer its a good portrayal, and also shows how the skinhead movement was hi-jacked by a minority of racist thugs.

total bollox as usual :feck:

Very true. The root of ska music is from black soul music, mods all got on with each other wheather you were black, white, brown, or pink.

The series looks as good as the first. It may well give the wrong impression to some, but a true mod will know that isn't the case ;)

Enjoy the series.

mods2.jpg

mods3.jpg

mods.jpg

vespa-100-sport.jpg

theseanimalmen1.jpg

• Like 1