DIG !!!

Guest the poacher

Well in poach looks like you had a good day, Butler you are the reason that a lot of genuine digging guys dont post on here much due to your comments jumping down the throat of every post that doesn't meet you standards, Like the lads said if you dont like it f**k off back to your own kind pal.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butler why is it stupid to post pics of the end result on a perfectly legal dig that was dispatched in a humane way via the farmer with the gun, The argument you are picking is about the state of the dog's mussle , If you were a genuine digging man then you would know that the pics look worse than they actualy are, I ve seen a hell of a lot worse of terriers after a dig than that as we all have I'm sure. Keep digging Butler your still a tit. ;)

The state the dogs muzzle is in does not bother me one bit and yes i have seen worse alot worse. But my argument is with the dog taking pain unnecessarily or can't any of you see that. What has been gained by getting him chewed why not take him to an earth and let him do the job from start to finish.

good day was had lads farmer happy and dogs doing what their breed for :clapper::clapper: persons complaining about the blood :angry: look at the pic before they gonig home looks like all dogs have been cleaned up!! i cant see no blood !! well done lads keep it up

That's all well and good but just look how wet and muddy the little darling's are,they might get a chill.How inconsiderate are you,i suggest they be taken straight home for doggy choc's and a nice can of caesar,they aren't even wearing nice little tartan jacket's!!.pmsfl :rofl::rofl:

dont no what you mean by that bill88 was that taking the pis out of my replie?

???? Not at all mate,how did you come to that conclusion? Read the thread from the beginning,i'm sure you'll see who it's aimed at. ;)

i have seen worse alot worse. But my argument is with the dog taking pain unnecessarily or can't any of you see that. What has been gained by getting him chewed why not take him to an earth and let him do the job from start to finish.

[/quote

Perhaps a bit more of a discription of the days events would go some way to pleasing the doubters.The merits of how and when to enter a novice terrier have been argued plenty on this and other sites.I would rather use the end of dig method as a last resorte rather than a 1st one.Without a good nose and the ability to enter and find a terrier is nothing.

Well done to the black dog.

Guest the poacher

how people bring young dogs on is up to them me and my mates has always done it this way the dog has only seen 2 foxes i know that isnt alot for a 2 year old dog we have had him about 2 months had a bit of work to do with him as he was over weight he will see plenty more this season and im sure he will be dug to as much as we can this season how can some mone expect a dog that hasnt seen anything go in and do the job he doesnt know

can some mone expect a dog that hasnt seen anything go in and do the job he doesnt know

Start them in simple shallow earths .the right breeding generaly gives the terrier a shove in the right direction it will be in there nature to work.