DIG !!!

Guest the poacher

Must just be me then that thinks more of my dog than to get it chewed up unnecessarily. But that aside what you have done is now illegal under the new laws. Your quarry must be humanly dispatched at the earliest opportunity not baited with every dog on the dig :no: It is hard enough working our dogs under these new laws with out people openly admitting to breaking them on a web site. Remember it is just a loop hole that is keeping us legal one that can be closed at any time by our anti hunting government. One last thing causing unnecessary suffering carries a jail term and a dog ban so if you value your work watch what you post cos trust me from personal experience the law is watching.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest whitser
Must just be me then that thinks more of my dog than to get it chewed up unnecessarily. But that aside what you have done is now illegal under the new laws. Your quarry must be humanly dispatched at the earliest opportunity not baited with every dog on the dig :no: It is hard enough working our dogs under these new laws with out people openly admitting to breaking them on a web site. Remember it is just a loop hole that is keeping us legal one that can be closed at any time by our anti hunting government. One last thing causing unnecessary suffering carries a jail term and a dog ban so if you value your work watch what you post cos trust me from personal experience the law is watching.

no wonder your sport has been banned when this is the sort of comment coming from a terrier man.

Guest Eamon.Mc
Looks like you gave that black&tan a little bit more than a look :hmm::no:

Is it your dog? What you worried about then? Like poacheR said "IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE THEN DON'T LOOK." Or even better, DON'T COMMENT.

good day was had lads farmer happy and dogs doing what their breed for :clapper::clapper: persons complaining about the blood :angry: look at the pic before they gonig home looks like all dogs have been cleaned up!! i cant see no blood !! well done lads keep it up

That's all well and good but just look how wet and muddy the little darling's are,they might get a chill.How inconsiderate are you,i suggest they be taken straight home for doggy choc's and a nice can of caesar,they aren't even wearing nice little tartan jacket's!!.pmsfl :rofl::rofl:

Guest Eamon.Mc

TWAT

Guest the poacher

cheers stitch for noticing that like you said we washed all the blood off it looked worse than it looked a minor scratch we allways carry equipment to deal with the dogs after been out hunting a terrier is bred for work and if this post is going to cause a arguement i will ask for it to be deleted

cheers stitch for noticing that like you said we washed all the blood off it looked worse than it looked a minor scratch we allways carry equipment to deal with the dogs after been out hunting a terrier is bred for work and if this post is going to cause a arguement i will ask for it to be deleted

Poacher,anyone who has spent any time on this and other hunting forum's,would know how well you look after your dog's mate.I don't think you need to explain yourself to anyone.I don't think anything need's deleting imo,nothing wrong with a bit of debate,as long as it doesn't get personal.jmho. ;)

well done poach, :clapper: nice to see young dogs having a go and getting stuck in has for the replys off (butler)well sounds like anti :o to me and thats why our sport has gone down the pan from people and comments like the ones he said"to a certain degree i do agree but for fu..sake keep them to ureself and stick up for our own"terrierwork and hunting needs everyone in this game now more than ever,keep up the good work lads :diablo:

for fecks sake people moan about not enough pics on this site....and when you post a pic some arsehole is ready to jump down ye throat.... like poacher said if you dont like it then dont look.. [fair play to you poacher keep em coming]....And for all you moaning b..tards get out there and get some done, if you actualy own a dog that is........