bull greyhound x rottweiler

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i'm deadly seriouse here but did you watch that program the other week about the ammount unwanted dogs. FOR GODS SAKES PEOPLE THINK BEFORE YOU BREED OR INCASE OF AN ACCIDENT A VET COMES IN HANDY :wa

re    

But on a serious note...I do think they are too nice (sorry for use of adjective) to give away for nothing. I'm not a fan of giving pups away for free....just my opinion and not my decision. They loo

Posted Images

Guest Buttermilk

I think you seem like such a lovely, genuine chap. I applaud you. Pity there aren't more 'real' dog men about.

I'm going to ask about around here...we're not too far away (near Chipping Norton).

Guest Buttermilk

hi mate,ive spoke to the bro in law,an its good news,hel definetly have a dog pup,like i said it wont be a working home but its a very good family home,cheers :thumbs:

...great news. Lucky pup!

hi mate,ive spoke to the bro in law,an its good news,hel definetly have a dog pup,like i said it wont be a working home but its a very good family home,cheers :thumbs:

TOPMAN exactly what I wanted to hear... hopefully the rest get good genuine homes, Well done for setting it up Craigyboy :thumbs: