bull greyhound x rottweiler

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i'm deadly seriouse here but did you watch that program the other week about the ammount unwanted dogs. FOR GODS SAKES PEOPLE THINK BEFORE YOU BREED OR INCASE OF AN ACCIDENT A VET COMES IN HANDY :wa

re    

But on a serious note...I do think they are too nice (sorry for use of adjective) to give away for nothing. I'm not a fan of giving pups away for free....just my opinion and not my decision. They loo

Posted Images

ive just read this post right through and yes i cant see them being up to much hunting wise but in fairness he hasnt said their gonna be it was a complete accident mnnating and now their here he is doing his best for them which is all you can ask . i was in his boat at the start of the year on my arse and out of work first time for 20 years but a few months later things picked up so i know for a fact things like this happen. so all you on your high horses why dont you get off and give someone else earache . there rant over.

Accidental mating but wants £250 a pup............fecking good job it weren't planned they'd be £1000 :wallbash:

ive just read this post right through and yes i cant see them being up to much hunting wise but in fairness he hasnt said their gonna be it was a complete accident mnnating and now their here he is doing his best for them which is all you can ask . i was in his boat at the start of the year on my arse and out of work first time for 20 years but a few months later things picked up so i know for a fact things like this happen. so all you on your high horses why dont you get off and give someone else earache . there rant over.

Accidental mating but wants £250 a pup............fecking good job it weren't planned they'd be £1000 :wallbash:

i dont want 250 a pup, i sold the dogs out the litter for rthat as that is what i was offered for the first and i stuck to the same price, these are free to good homes, i would prefer a donation as i dont want any puppy peddlers having them to sell. why dont you read the whole post

I read your whole post yesterday that was taken off they were £250 then whats changed today?Why are you allowed to punt these pups on here without donating when people are being banned for a week for the same reason?

Did you buy darcy's book?

i dont want 250 a pup, i sold the dogs out the litter for rthat as that is what i was offered for the first and i stuck to the same price, these are free to good homes, i would prefer a donation as i dont want any puppy peddlers having them to sell. why dont you read the whole post

I read your whole post yesterday that was taken off they were £250 then whats changed today?Why are you allowed to punt these pups on here without donating when people are being banned for a week for the same reason?

i wasnt selling them i was giving them away. a friend offered me 250 for one and i bit his hand off, then i managed to sell all the dogs to people i know and am left with the bitches. ive been told if i am giving piups away on here be careful of puppy peddlers. i dont know how this site works, do i have to donate some money to get rid of dogs on here? and who is darcy?

i dont want any trouble or for this post to be taken off i just want to get these pups homes

the pups are FREE so whats the prob good look :thumbs:

i wasnt selling them i was giving them away. a friend offered me 250 for one and i bit his hand off, then i managed to sell all the dogs to people i know and am left with the bitches. ive been told if i am giving piups away on here be careful of puppy peddlers. i dont know how this site works, do i have to donate some money to get rid of dogs on here? and who is darcy?

i dont want any trouble or for this post to be taken off i just want to get these pups homes

the pups are FREE so whats the prob good look :thumbs:

What fecks me off fella is that it seems like a rule for one a rule for another on here.........a mate of mine was banned for a week for trying to swap a dog.Which now seems to me that it was a case of "your oponionated so your banned."I thought rules were put in place to be followed if the guy wants to get rid so bad pay a feckin fiver like everybody else.......simples!