LETS SEE YOUR

she looks ok dell, what height she made?

Looks arnt everything 22tts she would make a good country fair dog as her sister a bitch called Hoy has done well in lure coursing comps

very true! not seen her since she was a pup. have you worked her much, how does she compare to steves?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks arnt everything 22tts she would make a good country fair dog as her sister a bitch called Hoy has done well in lure coursing comps

very true! not seen her since she was a pup. have you worked her much, how does she compare to steves?

Shes out every day and has been lamped.

hae you lamped local lately? had a couple of hours out with the pup sunday round our way and its been hammered to f**k!

hae you lamped local lately? had a couple of hours out with the pup sunday round our way and its been hammered to f**k!

I am not going to admit to poaching on a public forum am i lol

poaching!! i dont mix with ur riff raff sort nothing but extensive permision i have aquired, these days :thumbs:

Edited by bull101

poaching!! i dont mix with ur riff raff sort nothing but extensive permision i have aquired, these days :thumbs:

Good for you.

post-5953-016647300 1282389072_thumb.jpg

Bedlington X whippet/greyhound stood about 23". Sadly no longer with us..

He was a good little dog

According to the dairy, I caught 20 rabbits, 12 hares and a deer

With that dog,

Not alot you might say but he had a bad accident during his first season and didnt run most of it, then sadly was killed during his second season.

So thing caught versus time running its pretty good.

I HAVE A BEDDIEXGREY FIRST CROSS,VERY GOOD LITTLE RABBIT DOG,WOULD LOVE A PUP OUT OF HIM DID ALL I ASKED OF HIM HE IS 3 AND HALF NOW,WHAT WOULD THEY BE LIKE CROSSED WITH SALUKIXGREY. :hmm: FOR LONG EARS AND THAT ANYONE HAVE CROSS LIKE THAT

why was that dog up for sale..?

Seen some cracking rabbiting lurchers over the years of this breeding the one's that stood out were the result of putting a grey/beddy dog over working strain whippets.My bitch out of non ped whippet to grey/beddy bitch. 100_0320-1.jpg

Hoping to breed some like your bitch :thumbs: if I can find the right dog,she's a first x whippet greyhound a non ped.

Good luck with yours and i hope their nothing like this bitch as its one of the most useless lurchers i have seen or owned and thats been around running dogs 40 years.atb dell

Hi Dell, whats the breeding on the non-ped side of her breeding, also who bred her and how old his she.

Yours in sport.

border la dof here had abeddie whippet type he woulf tell you truthuly what he thought of them i saw the dog as apup not an ounce of sense just ran like a headless chicken not my cup of tea for allround lurcher work, but youl get good ones im sure just never saw many