Two Tone Dead

R.I.P two tone what a shame this fish has been the discussion of thousands of hours chatting between carp men but only in the hands of a select few!!! hope his off spring gets as big :thumbs:

LINK

Its not a shame, it had a long and famous life...it was hooked more times than the local smack head, its a wonder it survived till now. A human fed boily muncher, which brought satisfaction to folk who like to fished for a named fish....A shame is when a very big fish that goes unnoticed all its life and dies with out getting the recognition it deserved. Like the many many big fish in loches and loughs around the british isles...

Fishing made easy, for the TOP anglers of the country. Who all drive to the same place, and all fish for the same fish..... 20+mile long waters all the way is the secret to angling pleasure...

:thumbs: give me a 20lb river carp anytime [each to there own]

Exactly... wild fish all the way....

Its the same as a river 30lb pike, or a big loch pike, compared to a trout water fed pike.....

i fish trout rivers for pike,they can move miles should they wish.unlike a lake fish,where can that move...around and around in circles,no where else..after a while,evry lake fish WILL be caught,some numerous times..each to your own but ive got to be begged to fish a lake :thumbs:

Are you saying that to me Earth... because that is what i said, lol. Ariver fish is far harder than a trout lake fed pike! or did you just faNCY saying it again, lol. And i didnt say lake, i said "loch" meaning 20mile plus ,, so not every fish will be caught. If it wasnt to me, then ignore this and i apoligize pal.

not all lochs are 20 mile long

No but the ones i fish are ,lol...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its not a shame, it had a long and famous life...it was hooked more times than the local smack head, its a wonder it survived till now. A human fed boily muncher, which brought satisfaction to folk wh

R.I.P two tone what a shame this fish has been the discussion of thousands of hours chatting between carp men but only in the hands of a select few!!! hope his off spring gets as big :thumbs:

LINK

Its not a shame, it had a long and famous life...it was hooked more times than the local smack head, its a wonder it survived till now. A human fed boily muncher, which brought satisfaction to folk who like to fished for a named fish....A shame is when a very big fish that goes unnoticed all its life and dies with out getting the recognition it deserved. Like the many many big fish in loches and loughs around the british isles...

Fishing made easy, for the TOP anglers of the country. Who all drive to the same place, and all fish for the same fish..... 20+mile long waters all the way is the secret to angling pleasure...

Its the same as a river 30lb pike, or a big loch pike, compared to a trout water fed pike.....

i fish trout rivers for pike,they can move miles should they wish.unlike a lake fish,where can that move...around and around in circles,no where else..after a while,evry lake fish WILL be caught,some numerous times..each to your own but ive got to be begged to fish a lake :thumbs:

Are you saying that to me Earth... because that is what i said, lol. Ariver fish is far harder than a trout lake fed pike! or did you just faNCY saying it again, lol. And i didnt say lake, i said "loch" meaning 20mile plus ,, so not every fish will be caught. If it wasnt to me, then ignore this and i apoligize pal.

I don't understand all this bravado pish.... You fish on waters that you like to fish on or where you can.. I've fished practically every loch and river in Scotland From the River Thurso to Loch Maben.... so f*****g what... I've fished in fish farms and it ain't my cup of tea but I don't diss these folk who do. Its maybe thier only chance of catching something. I reckon there are 2 types of hunters or fishingmen in this case, those who have done it since they could hold a rod and those who have came into it later in life. Generally the latter have less patience and these are the one found in heavily stocked waters.... Each to their own ofcourse....

And another thing RFYL..... you said it wasn't a shame for this fish cos it was famous by the amount of times its been caught, the ones it is a shame for are the large ones caught in lochs who nobody knew.... Are you for real? You honestly think this fish wanted to be caught umpteen times?? And another thing, you can have lochs the size of large ponds, I know cos I've fished them.

LINK

I don't understand all this bravado pish.... You fish on waters that you like to fish on or where you can.. I've fished practically every loch and river in Scotland From the River Thurso to Loch Maben.... so f*****g what... I've fished in fish farms and it ain't my cup of tea but I don't diss these folk who do. Its maybe thier only chance of catching something. I reckon there are 2 types of hunters or fishingmen in this case, those who have done it since they could hold a rod and those who have came into it later in life. Generally the latter have less patience and these are the one found in heavily stocked waters.... Each to their own ofcourse....thumbs.gif

And another thing RFYL..... you said it wasn't a shame for this fish cos it was famous by the amount of times its been caught, the ones it is a shame for are the large ones caught in lochs who nobody knew.... Are you for real? You honestly think this fish wanted to be caught umpteen times?? And another thing, you can have lochs the size of large ponds, I know cos I've fished them.

spot on and very well put thumbs.gif a.t.b brog

LINK

I don't understand all this bravado pish.... You fish on waters that you like to fish on or where you can.. I've fished practically every loch and river in Scotland From the River Thurso to Loch Maben.... so f*****g what... I've fished in fish farms and it ain't my cup of tea but I don't diss these folk who do. Its maybe thier only chance of catching something. I reckon there are 2 types of hunters or fishingmen in this case, those who have done it since they could hold a rod and those who have came into it later in life. Generally the latter have less patience and these are the one found in heavily stocked waters.... Each to their own ofcourse....

well put, :thumbs:

Just seen a clip of the 'funeral' on The One Show.

One word.

Saddo's.

Thought the same mate...... but when you think about it, brought a lot of joy to a lot people trying to catch the thing..... good folk doing what they love..... and tell me, do you think when we pop out clogs they'll have a clip on the one show or even a thread on here about it lol......

RIP TWO TONE :tongue2: