Lamping Comp!!!!

Guest Defender Poacher

Rabbit lamping competition with a lurcher :yes:

Best lurcher for lamping rabbits competition :no:

Bruce may be a decent dog but no way is he the best out there not by a long shot I would say, I dont seem to remember LDR ever saying he was though? :no:

To many ego's entering the comp trying to prove they got the best dog, spoilt it IMO.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've had numerous PMs asking me whether i'll be doing a lamping competition this year and although i've had the summer away from the sites and the silliness, i'll not be doing one this coming season,

Same bleating moaning people, i'd have thought even the green eyed monster would've got bored by now, chimp is right, 2 years on and still cant let it go..........in the final at the end of the season

Of course Bruce is not the best out there ! But he's a VERY good "allrounder", who's taken game consistently, day and night. LDR has NEVER bulled him up, in fact, quite the opposite ! But when a guy d

Bruce may be a decent dog but no way is he the best out there not by a long shot I would say, I dont seem to remember LDR ever saying he was though? :no:

To many ego's entering the comp trying to prove they got the best dog, spoilt it IMO.

Of course Bruce is not the best out there ! But he's a VERY good "allrounder", who's taken game consistently, day and night. LDR has NEVER bulled him up, in fact, quite the opposite ! But when a guy derided him as a "donkey", and "to big to catch rabbits", then got shown up in the final....... Enough said !

Cheers.

• Like 3

Too many bitter b*****ds on here to run a comp, I entered the comp the first year, win,lose or draw I didnt give a f**k it was just good to run new ground and meet decent lads :thumbs:

Im sure the likes of ldr, tomo, woodga etc have enough mates to sort thier own comp out between them and keep it on the hush away from the nobs on here :thumbs:

Guest Defender Poacher

Of course Bruce is not the best out there ! But he's a VERY good "allrounder", who's taken game consistently, day and night. LDR has NEVER bulled him up, in fact, quite the opposite ! But when a guy derided him as a "donkey", and "to big to catch rabbits", then got shown up in the final....... Enough said !

Cheers.

Your point exactly?

LDR I dont blame you for not wanting to organise another comp after the shite from the last two. The invite only idea sounds the best way to go. That way you can filter out the halfwits...good luck with the dog hope you have a good one.

Its all gone quiet with Whind comp! :hmm:

• Like 2

All still crying over what happen last year why dont just run the final again start off this year best 3 or like men a few pound and stop beeting on like kids

Why on earth should the final be run again ??? It was run on Tomo's land and all parties left happy, with no complaints, even though there was a lack of rabbits.

Cheers.

Because the winner caught 4 rabbits thats a joke how can yea find out best lamping dog on land with no rabbits???

Why was it run there if there was no rabbits why was there not land found with plent rabbits on it till run the final???

your right iceman it was a poor show for the final, it was on my land and i was very embarrased about the numbers we cought, nothing to do with the dogs, just a sheer lack of bunnys on the night.

if you look at my posts from earlier last season you will see a lot of big bags of bunnys taken , perhaps i over did it, and of course the final wasnt till the end of march after all the snow, which proberbly didn't help the bunny numbers.

one thing about these comps though, they realy should be run from sept till november at the latest :thumbs:

i steped in last minut to hold the final, cos of all the arguing on the site, i genuinly thought we would get at least 20, even on moonlit nights last year we were getting 30's, but it wasn't to be.

the good thing was meeting torchy and big boy, and there coming up for a look this autum to hopfully show them some good sport :thumbs:

Just saying tomo not having dig at yea but this year if there is one getting done the people who entry should have the land till cover a few nights and one place not touched keeped for the final no land no entry simple