Yea the TT is amazing , but the riders havent got what it takes to win on tracks , who has the best record in the TT, modern day , McGuiness , he had the factory Honda in BSB and couldnt win the title , now he is as good as it gets in the TT but he just doesnt have the talent for short curcuit racing , Now Chimp if Rossi was in BSB he would piss it , Max Biagi couldnt live with Rossi and he is winning the WSB .....

Chimp you will owe me money this season as Rossi , even though he missed all them races will still finish above GOOFY in the championship , and il have it with you again that he beats him on the duke ????

The TT is the most thrilling race on the planet and you have to take yr hat off to the lads that race it !!

Send me my money chump lol

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: most of the riders can't compete at the british superbikes never mind gp or wsb. anyone been to the north west? hell of a lot better to watch than time trials :thumbs:

I have to agree with the above, but then i would be biased. Did anyone watch the live streaming of the Ulster GP at the weekend past.

To see 10 superbikes slip streaming at 190-205 mph and trying to be the last on the brakes is heart stopping stuff.

As far as road v circuit, there cannot be a comparison. A lot of the current crop of top short cicuit stars cannot legally ride a bike on the roads because they have never done so. Like wise the road racers have not really learned how to race tactically in the same way.

i will hazard a guess and say take the MONEY away and ask any rider what would they treasure most a victory on the circles sorry circuits or a victory round the mountain course i think i know what most would say , heading down the "creg" to victory :gunsmilie: !

just curious to how use folk think the likes of joey dunlop would of done in wsb or gp?

Badly.... I'm not knocking the bloke, he was hard as nails and new the TT circuit as well as anybody but he'd have never been able to fit into a WSB or GP team the way their run today. He was half cut most of the time he raced and that's not a joke....

i think foggy's lap record stood for about 7 year on the TT i'm sure someone will correct me same as another kid said they are all different but foggy was some rider and hizzy

Hizzy's OW01 was at Padgetts when I worked for them as was an 851 that foggy rode. God, this is takeing me back!!