rossi, should have his work cut out a ducatti, should be interesting,

just back from a 200mile mile trip around the coast.... hope you guys got out for a burn...

Snap.

A lot of good riders have tried to sort the Ducati out, and failed, if Rossi fails, then it wants scrapping for an inline four :D

I think most riders have struggled with the Duke 'cos it was built around Stoner and his rather odd rideing style. All of his team mates and the satalite teams have been trying to make someone else's bike work for them.

It won't be like that for Rossi. The Italians want an Italian rider on their bike to be number one, big time.

They'll go 110% to give Rossi the bike he needs and Stoner will find himself out on a limb IMO...

I thought Stoner was going to Honda, and taking Pedrosa's ride, I may be wrong? :)

You're right, Stealthy, I'd forgotten about that. :icon_redface: Hang on, isn't Pedrosa staying with Honda and Dovie's jobless?

There's so many different stories going round just now!!!

I think most of the riders are just dipping their nets in the water to see what happens :D

Yeah, guess so... I'd like to see Randy DP (....that sounds wrong!!!) on a works bike. He's got some proper talent, that lad!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also heard Tosland was looking at getting back to MotoGP, but Raleigh wont fund him a bike :D

He'll be fine. I've heard that Fisher Price have stepped in with one of those three wheeled plastic jobbies. :blink:

Does that mean that Collin Edwards will lose his mechanics again to fettle it :D

I also heard Tosland was looking at getting back to MotoGP, but Raleigh wont fund him a bike :D

He'll be fine. I've heard that Fisher Price have stepped in with one of those three wheeled plastic jobbies. :blink:

Does that mean that Collin Edwards will lose his mechanics again to fettle it :D

If they take away their ball pool they'll be gone, if not they'll stay.... :D

get them on the isle of man circuit, thats where you see the real speed merchants , the ultimate test for man and machine.

Rossi said this year that he would love a go at the TT, I would also like to see Milky Quail doing MotoGP :D

get them on the isle of man circuit, thats where you see the real speed merchants , the ultimate test for man and machine.

I know what you mean. The folks who ride the TT have a massive amount of respect from me. :thumbs:

However on a road circuit, the rider's don't and can't push as hard as they can on a closed circuit. The danger's just too high. The only times you'll see a road racer backing a bike consistantly into a corner or drifting the back end out is when they've over-cooked it.....

I'm not takeing anything away from the road racers, I'm just saying that they can't push their bikes to the same extent.

Cheers.

when rossi was on isle of man last yr he said he wouldnt do it, his lap off honour was enough, as for not takin the bikes to the limit you aint seen them down bray hill or through ballacrye UNREAL, every senario imaginable over 37 plus miles short circuit stuff to flyin through villages stone walls everywhere then up the mountain then takin into account the weather from strong winds up through the mountain to damp patches under trees then perfect conditions in other places all on 1 lap, thats why i consider its the ultimate to man and machine compared to going round a circuit UNIQUE. As for Milky Quayle he faced the ultimate challenge head on {literally!} who is to say on the right machine he wouldnt of be a success, but only financially would the circuit beat the mountain challenge !

when rossi was on isle of man last yr he said he wouldnt do it, his lap off honour was enough, as for not takin the bikes to the limit you aint seen them down bray hill or through ballacrye UNREAL, every senario imaginable over 37 plus miles short circuit stuff to flyin through villages stone walls everywhere then up the mountain then takin into account the weather from strong winds up through the mountain to damp patches under trees then perfect conditions in other places all on 1 lap, thats why i consider its the ultimate to man and machine compared to going round a circuit UNIQUE. As for Milky Quayle he faced the ultimate challenge head on {literally!} who is to say on the right machine he wouldnt of be a success, but only financially would the circuit beat the mountain challenge !

bang on , i dont think rossi would last long in the TT

Chimp how long do you think a top TT rider would last in the GP , not long , they struggle in BSB, dont make me come down there chimp !!!!lol

Chimp how long do you think a top TT rider would last in the GP , not long , they struggle in BSB, dont make me come down there chimp !!!!lol

the lads who do the tt, would ride circuits no problem not sayin they would win , but 1 thing is for sure the lads doin circles i mean circuits would not be prepared to take the ultimate challenge , nothing wrong in that but lets not make out the circuit boys are superior to the road racers simply aint so cause the roads demand more from the rider than the circuits, MONEY is the only thing that betters the circuits from the isle of man, so if where talkin about who gets the most, well the circuit wins hands down, but if where talkin the ultimate challenge on a bike surely no one would rate circuit above the isle of man.

robbie you are deluded and rossi blind , Farquhar is a different league to rossi.

we both know rossi's day is over and he will now go down hill from now on and no doubt end up in F1 with the other nobs.

robbie , is it true you was caught in your shed putting an angle grinder to your sliders?? come on admit it :tongue2:

I know what you mean, mate. Most (all??) of the top end circuit riders since Sheene have shunned the TT 'cos of the danger.

I've been to the TT and seen both sides of the raceing. I used to work for Padgett's in the mid 90's...

Edited by andyfr1968

the lads who do the tt, would ride circuits no problem not sayin they would win , but 1 thing is for sure the lads doin circles i mean circuits would not be prepared to take the ultimate challenge , nothing wrong in that but lets not make out the circuit boys are superior to the road racers simply aint so cause the roads demand more from the rider than the circuits, MONEY is the only thing that betters the circuits from the isle of man, so if where talkin about who gets the most, well the circuit wins hands down, but if where talkin the ultimate challenge on a bike surely no one would rate circuit above the isle of man.

I'd like to have seen big Dave Jefferies have a proper bash at the bsb/wsb, what a rider that man was he used to wring the R1 's neck round the TT