Rabbits gunned down on greens.

Seaford Town Council, which runs the local golf course, has been employing qualified keepers to use shotguns to cull rabbits which have been wrecking greens and fairways on the golf course. Local hunny buggers are going spare. I have written to the rag to complain. Why not employ a guy with a .22lr? That way the bunnies would be edible.

Don't it get on yer tits? Local "wildlife expert" says build a rabbit proof fence all round the course.

Ric

'I have written to the rag to complain. Why not employ a guy with a .22lr? That way the bunnies would be edible.'

that sounds like a stupid thing to do as your just adding to the complaints and they probably would take it that your also an anti.

I'm quite sure that almost every golf course will have pest control, they need to or they wouldnt have any customers.

what wrong with using a shotgun anyway, most of the time they dont get eaten when its this type of pest control.

'I have written to the rag to complain. Why not employ a guy with a .22lr? That way the bunnies would be edible.'

that sounds like a stupid thing to do as your just adding to the complaints and they probably would take it that your also an anti.

I'm quite sure that almost every golf course will have pest control, they need to or they wouldnt have any customers.

what wrong with using a shotgun anyway, most of the time they dont get eaten when its this type of pest control.

i do alot of rabbit shooting at night.we get better esults with shotguns than the 22 or 177hmr :blink:

why not offer to ferret the place.

Err - joke?

Err - joke?

ok

I suprise they alow use shotgun on expensive grass . some no like shoe on grass ! I shoot local golf park at well known beer factory, only allow upto 223, for what may be there, & no walk ,mus use golf bugy. :laugh:

Edited by clint

aint being funny mate but for a start why would you complain about what gun a fellow hunter is using aint like hes using a 30-06, also what makes the rabbits non edible because theyre shot with a shotgun lol? so you think all pheasant,duck,patridge,grouse,geese,hare and rabbit that the gamedealer gets is shot with a 22 or caught in a net?

and this aint to cause an argument just a query as to why a rabbits not edible when shot with a shotgun?