Another little visitor to my Garden...............

Her is a Muntjac Doe that visited my garden this afternoon.............

DSC_00080001.jpg

DSC_00090001.jpg

DSC_00120001_1-1.jpg

She seems to have quite a scar down the front of her face for some reason.....

DSC_00130001.jpg

And then she turned round and poked her tongue out at me and disappeared up the garden(well forest...lol)

DSC_00160001_1.jpg

Martin

good pic that the scar maybe barbed wire?but the cheeky git sticking its tongue out,well slip the dog springs to mind lol

Mate,if I don't get to the bedroom window before the whippet then she would be out and flying!

Martin

Aaw, those shots are beautiful....she's so sweet, we get deer in our garden too.

I'm going to invest in a decent camera soon...so will be asking for advice.

Any stalking up there Butters?

Martin

Earlier today I was going through the memory card on my camers, deleting any unwanted shots before taking my son to Marwell tomorrow, and found some photos I'd forgotten about. They were taken at Whipsnade this year and were of a wild muntjac wandering around by a bison enclosure.

It reminded me of when I went to London Zoo years ago and everybody was getting excited about a heron in the penguin pool.

Also at Whipsnade I took some shots of two brown bears having an afternoon snack: some ducklings which the parents decided would enjoy a swim in the bear pool. Not a good idea. Several people were asking the keepers why they didn't intervene and the answer was something along the lines of, "The ducks shouldn't have been so stupid."

Edited by Neal