Found another albino hob Montrose -Forfar road, Angus.

Had a call this morning of an albino hob found on the road between Montrose and Forfar. He couldn't move his back legs and was clearly in pain so I put him out of his misery. He must have escaped (fairly recently?) as was otherwise healthy, clean, no ticks, well handled and tame. Thought I'd post in case anyone on here knows anyone who's lost one, a great shame, as if you can't drive your car AROUND a fucknig ferret in the road!

Had a call this morning of an albino hob found on the road between Montrose and Forfar. He couldn't move his back legs and was clearly in pain so I put him out of his misery. He must have escaped (fairly recently?) as was otherwise healthy, clean, no ticks, well handled and tame. Thought I'd post in case anyone on here knows anyone who's lost one, a great shame, as if you can't drive your car AROUND a fucknig ferret in the road!

yea it is a bit of a shame and good on you,but come on the driver prob never even saw it.

Ok, maybe an over reaction on my part, sure accidents happen. I'd just like to think that anyone would notice something thats only a bit smaller than a cat and bright white, going from the number of drivers I've seen braking and swerving to avoid rabbits! It looked in good health and even though it was in pain seemed well handled, so assumed escaped rather than dumped.

Yeah, Hard Man.

You'd not get worked up if it was a lurcher.

Not sure what you mean by hard man, I might be wrong but I would think most people would be a bit more upset losing a dog as opposed to a ferret to an rta.

hi all

why is it when anyone post something on this forum it ends in some one kicking off. some of the members on here think they know it all but they know f*ck al i've kept ferrets since i was 13 and now i'm 46 and i have never read so much sh*t before , so think on before you post , no ones perfect :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

• Like 1

So this guy very nicely went out of his way to check and put that hob out of it's misery, then has posted up on here so that the owner (if it was lost) can know what happened. . . . .and then said he was annoyed at the driver for running it over - even if it was an accident, being annoyed after YOU just had to kill an injured ferret is fairly understandable would you not think? But still nearly every post on here is fairly pointless and just an attempt to pick a hole in something, anything at all. Many posts on here seem to degenerate into a nit-picking argument over someones turn of phrase or something stupid and trivial. :big_boss:

• Like 2

Thanks to Ideation. True enough about there being loads of other road kill on the road and to be honest, I was bloody angry this morning, but yeah, if cars hit deer, then sure they can hit ferrets, its obvious, I'm stupid and prone to over-react.

Droid, I have no idea what you mean.

Fortunately I'm of a very forgiving nature. :angel: