Saluki Whippet Cross

Hi I'm considering getting a Saluki Whippet 1st cross from a litter which I viewed the other day, I'm only wanting it as a pet (boo hiss) so it's working ability doesn't matter. Does anyone have one and could they post some pics so I have at least a rough idea of how they will turn out?

Also is it pot luck if they turn out more saluki or whippet?

In my opinion and it's only an opinion these type of dogs have hunting in there blood and it is wrong to get a dog like this if you are not going to let it hunt.I think this is the cause of many problems people have when they get a breed of dog that they know nothing about.These dogs have huge prey drive which is why hunting people use them.To get a dog like this with no intention of letting it hunt is ,in my opinion looking for trouble.ATB, woodbine

In my opinion and it's only an opinion these type of dogs have hunting in there blood and it is wrong to get a dog like this if you are not going to let it hunt.I think this is the cause of many problems people have when they get a breed of dog that they know nothing about.These dogs have huge prey drive which is why hunting people use them.To get a dog like this with no intention of letting it hunt is ,in my opinion looking for trouble.ATB, woodbine

Well said :thumbs: