Gaurdian

FAT USELESS DRIBBLING TURD !

What is it about so many left wingers that they have such a strong desire to try and elevate themselves above others, on some perceived moral high ground.

Edited by shepp

another knob with nowt better to do then to produce this shit for every one to read f**k off the gaurdian and all the other antis i love hunting and yes i do get a buzz off it .Its better than getting shit faced on drink and drugs every night . :whistling:

another knob with nowt better to do then to produce this shit for every one to read f**k off the gaurdian and all the other antis i love hunting and yes i do get a buzz off it .Its better than getting shit faced on drink and drugs every night . :whistling:

Same here mate when i stepped out of it all when i was 18 to 22 i tried every drug every think you could drink and every club in the TOON

and nothing come's close to watching a good dog run or out with the ferrets or gun!!!!

That is not the prejudice of a townie wearing his bleeding heart on his urban sleeve. I was walking in the hills around the Derwent valley before most of the ferreting youths' parents were born. I was against killing for fun then and I am against killing for fun now - pheasants, foxes, fish and rabbits.

Lets hope i bumb in to the cu*t when he come's back to the Derwent valley!!

I did not have the moral courage to remonstrate with the youths. In my imagination I smashed their baskets and set their ferrets free to kill - rather less methodically and then only out of necessity.

Some one should of told him about the law's in the uk

I no its old but what a tw*t he'ed rather have Kids out nicking cars smashing the streets up!!!

I hope he died nice and slow!!

Don't matter if theyr ban every thing it will never stop me or mote of us on here!!

So a big FU*k YOU TO ALL THE ANTI'S

This article even published all those years ago, should makes us even more determined to carry on. It also shows that we must do EVERYTHING we can to make sure we carry out our sport in the most humane way possible. KEEP ON FERRETING AND HUNTING AND FISHING AND SHOOTING. WE must not let the antis win!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Davidh