treadmills

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thay have there uses i supose, but not for me, i would be terrified of forgetting a dog left on.   if your short of time, you cant beet getting them behind the mottor, even if im off out early morn

Couldn't agree more hogdog! You wouldn't hear someone say "I don't feed broth because beef is better". Because you feed fish doesn't mean you can't also feed chicken, etc. And is a joiner using a powe

At last,a few replies from some that actually understand how to use a mill.They were never meant to be the whole exercise regeime,they are ''part'' of it,a very important part I might add.Every time t

Posted Images

Thay have there uses i supose, but not for me, i would be terrified of forgetting a dog left on.

if your short of time, you cant beet getting them behind the mottor, even if im off out early morning i can take the dogs for 15 mins and they would have covered 3 mile or so :thumbs: and not just a trot, but with a few sprints in.

• Like 1

Thay have there uses i supose, but not for me, i would be terrified of forgetting a dog left on.

if your short of time, you cant beet getting them behind the mottor, even if im off out early morning i can take the dogs for 15 mins and they would have covered 3 mile or so :thumbs: and not just a trot, but with a few sprints in.

most have an inbuilt safety system,once its pulled off the treadmill stops,this should be attached to the dogs collar as a just in case for obvious reasons :thumbs:(should never be left unattended on one anyway)

i use mine once a week as there is one night when its impossible for me to get them out so good solution in my eyes,perhaps all the f*****g guests that read all your threads should get one,give them something useful to do :feck:

Guest fence_hopper

my dogs get there graft on a night, as for the fat lazy b*****d im 14 stone 6ft in quite good shape really

get some pics up of these dogs of yours fella, what you run collie x's?