HAS ANYONE USED Zheng Gu Shui TO TREAT AN INJURY ON THEIR DOG.MY DOG HAS A TOE INJURY HE HAS JUST BEEN TREATED BY THE VET,AND IS NOW ON 4-6 WEEKS REST,BUT LOOKING AT THE PRODUCT AND COMMENTS ON www.onlygreyhound.com I AM THINKING OF GETTING THIS PRODUCT.I KNOW IT CANT BE A MIRACLE MEDICINE(or can it)TO USE ON THE INJURY.THE INJURY IS TO THE JOINT CAPSULE/COLLATERAL LIGAMENTS.THERE IS NO WAY AM I HAVEING ANYTHING REMOVED.ANY HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED.TREVOR

Guest AngelicAcid

if its a spray thats got a minty type smell, then bone men soemtimes use it, apparently very good muscle rub, calming effect, gets deep in as well.

Ive heard it is good stuff.

Edited by AngelicAcid

HAS ANYONE USED Zheng Gu Shui TO TREAT AN INJURY ON THEIR DOG.MY DOG HAS A TOE INJURY HE HAS JUST BEEN TREATED BY THE VET,AND IS NOW ON 4-6 WEEKS REST,BUT LOOKING AT THE PRODUCT AND COMMENTS ON www.onlygreyhound.com I AM THINKING OF GETTING THIS PRODUCT.I KNOW IT CANT BE A MIRACLE MEDICINE(or can it)TO USE ON THE INJURY.THE INJURY IS TO THE JOINT CAPSULE/COLLATERAL LIGAMENTS.THERE IS NO WAY AM I HAVEING ANYTHING REMOVED.ANY HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED.TREVOR

its very good mate it penetrates i use it on me own back also woodlock oil is very good if its for a lurcher but i think it swabs

i use trainers choice as well for massage it is excellent

Zheng Gu Shui is specifically aimed at ligament and tendon problems: that is what the canine chiropractor told me. It doesn't do a huge amount on muscle damage, even less on bones. I use it on my own arms with tendon damage so I know it works wonders on tendon problems. Ditto my dogs with that sort of damage.

With anything, even a natural/herbal product: do not over use. A greyhound vet told me he had seen a dog with weird skin changes due to excessive use of ZGS: it hadn't helped the dog at all because the toe was broken but the owner hadn't bothered to get a professional diagnosis. DOH! I've found that I only need to use it before hard work: in this case a lamping bitch who has old scarring to her main tendon down the back of her front leg. Without it she would be lame after a few runs. It doesn't cure old scarring/damage, but helps to relieve pain/inflammation.

zheng gu shui is i find excellent for bones and muscle youve got to make sure you get the right stuff!!!

it has to come from the guangxi yulin pharmaceutical co.ltd

if it says that on the label then its the right stuff :thumbs:

zheng gu shui translated means "rectify bones liquid"

and for me it is excellent i have used it on wrist injuries many times on my dogs i know that loads of top greyhound men swear by it try it and make your own mind up just get the proper stuff as some of the others are

sh1t

it should also not be the sports linament one but the one that says "actions and indications" and it should have 23 ingredients :thumbs:

Edited by dirty twister