rapid 7 hype

Hi guys i just recently sold my airarms s200 mk2 and im on bout buying a new gun all people i no are telling

me to get a rapid 7 because there the best guns

u guys got any good suggestions and are rapid 7s really the best gun on the market :hmm:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a Rapid MkII ( JB tuned ), awesome rifle, pellet on pellet at over 30m, light, whisper quiet etc etc. Truly magnificent specimen of an air rifle. Thats why Im gutted I couldnt get on with it! Its just that buddy bottle rifles arent for me. Just goes to show, each to their own. If you can try before you buy would be my advice. Best of luck mate.

The Theoben Rapid range are fantastic rifles and are pretty much trouble free (unless some clueless twit has tried to tune it)

I use mine as my main hunting rifle and I totally love it :thumbs:

I wouldnt tell you they are the best rifle out there, but in my opinion they are up there with the best.

Kyle

Hi phantom what rifle would u recommend would u say the rapid 7 or something diffrent :)

Well like I said, I am Biased :yes: My AA S200 serves me exceptionally well as can be seen by my avatar photo ;)

At the meet last week, I did have a play with Zini's BSA R-10 :notworthy:

A very sweet rifle indeed.

But for my own shooting, competition or hunting; I'll stick to my Baby (S200) for the next few years :gunsmilie:

Phantom