not much diffrence mate at all in the looks but i no the u-caller light as a much wider beam than the lightforce and diffrent on/off swich and bracks easyer than the lightforce my u caller light brock on me twice last season but the lightforce ive droped it and all sorts and thats never broke on me yet..toch wood i aint jinks myself now lol.lightfroce is the lamp for me. ive f****d the u caller light off....

Edited by minzy

Make a lanyard for your lamp then mate no more dropping it!

I have the Ucaller i think its a very good lamp for the price!!

I got it for £40+ £4p&p Then the battery for £16/£18 and a bag for £8 so i got every think for around the price of the lightfroce lamp alone!

I got it for £40+ £4p&p Then the battery for £16/£18 and a bag for £8 so i got every think for around the price of the lightfroce lamp alone!

whats the battery you got for it mate

whats the battery you got for it mate

Its 18ah mate!! Got it off ebay!

im getting a blitz ligth force soon and i hope the wirings better than the strikers iv had. the amount of times iv been out and all of a sudden it goes likes a disco and then the lamp completelie goes 3 mile from the moter! sort your stupid coil leads out lightforce there a discrace! ! :thumbdown:

first thing i did was cut the leed off my striker the wring is shite! good beem though ive had mine years now :thumbs:

im getting a blitz ligth force soon and i hope the wirings better than the strikers iv had. the amount of times iv been out and all of a sudden it goes likes a disco and then the lamp completelie goes 3 mile from the moter! sort your stupid coil leads out lightforce there a discrace! ! :thumbdown:

Well mate bad new's my mate's blitz Done the same thing!!

I aint being funny, but its only the head thats diffarent on the strikers than the blitz light, thay are all wiered the same. And for £6, its peanuts to replace the wiering. ALB X38

I aint being funny, but its only the head thats diffarent on the strikers than the blitz light, thay are all wiered the same. And for £6, its peanuts to replace the wiering. ALB X38

why should you have to spend anything on a lamp ? youv bought it so it should be fit for purpus!

why should you have to spend anything on a lamp ? youv bought it so it should be fit for purpus!

Because you dont really have a choice.... they are a better lamp than anything else just the wiring is shite

not much diffrence mate at all in the looks but i no the u-caller light as a much wider beam than the lightforce and diffrent on/off swich and bracks easyer than the lightforce my u caller light brock on me twice last season but the lightforce ive droped it and all sorts and thats never broke on me yet..toch wood i aint jinks myself now lol.lightfroce is the lamp for me. ive f****d the u caller light off....

Hi minzy, i have been looking into getting the ' Ucaller ' instead of a ' Striker ' because altough in a different box they look pretty much identical. You say the beam is wider with the ucaller but it has a focus on it the same as a lightforce ? Any more info from anyone else who has used / got 1 would be appreciated. Y.I.S. blackstaff :thumbs: