lets see some pics of mearles and do any of you think wall eyes make a difference when lamping eg affecting there sight? :thumbs: here is a pic of some of the pups i recently bred i kept the 1 on the far right of the pic and all the others went to good homes sunny of here had the red mearle and woodmat had 1 like mine but is not in the pic there 10 weeks old now get some pics up lads and ill get some fresh pics up of mine tommorow :thumbs:

post-37701-000165200 1280347728_thumb.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All cracking looking dogs credit to ya here's my mutt.alb

Posted Images

Guest reload

lets see some pics of mearles and do any of you think wall eyes make a difference when lamping eg affecting there sight?

The only difference a wall eye makes is that its a different colour to the other eye :laugh: If you thought it effected the dogs vision why would you breed a litter? Anyhow its all Ok your dog will be fine :D

But if you own a Merle or maybe a Mearles :tongue2: you better get good at answering questions from numpties which usually are "can it see out of the blue eye or is he blind in it" :doh:

IMG_3912_web1.jpg

Edited by reload

cant wait to see him matty see how he is shaping up and are his eyes still both bright blue or have they changed :thumbs:

put that pic on mate of that red mearl the one with the wall eye that one that iv got seen as you took 100s of pics of her yesterday pmsl :whistling: