summer hunting

Guest fence_hopper

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont care what anyone says you got to do a bit through summer keep the dogs ticking over ....my dogs are hyper if they arnt doing what they are bred for ...if any of you lads who keep running dogs say

It must be different down south than up here. It would be pretty difficult to lamp in grass or crops up to your knees. I would imagine that a farmer would be less than pleased with someone skipping

give the quarry that gave you so much sport a rest in the summer,ok a few here and thier whilst excersising yes,how can a dog get on in the lamp with all those cracks in the ground,high corn,cows out,

Posted Images

Guest fence_hopper

expected something a little better chimp but i'd quit while your ahead, carnt be doing with wales is better than england or vice versa :blink: been anoth wars on this thread for one day.

expected something a little better chimp but i'd quit while your ahead, carnt be doing with wales is better than england or vice versa :blink: been anoth wars on this thread for one day.

thing is i wasnt even ahead with that one lol :doh:

i'm only 5 6" 43 and 12 stone i don't wanna fight with no fckr on here judgin by the talk i am fckd all the best lads hope you get what you deserve in life :thumbs:

:laugh:

Take it easy partner. Aint nobody wantin to fight nobody. HAHA! Just sayin that she knows a bit about where yall are from is all. :thumbs:

i'm only 5 6" 43 and 12 stone i don't wanna fight with no fckr on here judgin by the talk i am fckd all the best lads hope you get what you deserve in life :thumbs:

:laugh:

Take it easy partner. Aint nobody wantin to fight nobody. HAHA! Just sayin that she knows a bit about where yall are from is all. :thumbs:

. :thumbs: nos da boy

well lads i gave it ago, and the only thing i can say is yes if a farmer or keeper realy needs you there then fair enough but theres no challenge for any dog this time of year. i wont be doing it again unless i have a pup to bring on. for all you guys who do it for the sakes of it with experienced dogs not pups well lets leave it there crack on with your easy cubs and pregnant does :thumbs:

Competley agree mate,, people who lamp and hunt all through the summer relly piss me off,, they tend to be the people with shit dogs that carnt catch f**k all in winter because there dogs are used to running easy quarry,, when they get behind the proper gear they aint got the minerals,,

Its ok to go out now and then in summer to get some easy kills for a pup or young dog youre bringing on, and maybe the odd hour with the older dog to let some steam off on a very rare occasion,, but thats about it,, and even when bringing on a pup i try not to give them too much summer stuff as if you start them on harder gear, they tend to turn out that bit better in the long run, but you got to read the dog and balance it will easy kills, but thats a different story.

I think people who lamp and course or any hunting for that matter constantly throughout the summer are imo,,a disgrace to the sport,, they have no respect for the quarry or the land or fellow hunters and there just killing for killing sake, but like i say there is a trend with these type and they tend to be people who pass on dogs from pillow to post especialy early in the season after there dogs get behind REAL quarry and look shit (not the dogs faut),, theres a good few of these toss bags around my way and i aint ever seen them have a good dog,, ive given better away.

terrier410 you are the one who started in with the "pm me" crap, I just wanted to know if maybe you were someone I knew since you said you were well known in your area. Why in the hell would I impersonate a welshman? Paranoid much?? :blink::blink::blink:

terrier410 you are the one who started in with the "pm me" crap, I just wanted to know if maybe you were someone I knew since you said you were well known in your area. Why in the hell would I impersonate a welshman? Paranoid much?? :blink::blink::blink:

nice spin on words there do you work for the police.?