summer hunting

Guest fence_hopper

yes chimp ive don all the house dutys and shopping today sorted the dogs so i gess its time to be the tart tonight lol lol lol

Get your ass on over to the stove then and get them biscuits made and fetch me a cold one out the fridge. I'm needin a few before I go out and do some manly huntin.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont care what anyone says you got to do a bit through summer keep the dogs ticking over ....my dogs are hyper if they arnt doing what they are bred for ...if any of you lads who keep running dogs say

It must be different down south than up here. It would be pretty difficult to lamp in grass or crops up to your knees. I would imagine that a farmer would be less than pleased with someone skipping

give the quarry that gave you so much sport a rest in the summer,ok a few here and thier whilst excersising yes,how can a dog get on in the lamp with all those cracks in the ground,high corn,cows out,

Posted Images

wow thanks for telling me but i was watching one on youyube about the male vershion the silver fox lol very intresting to thanks for that lol

One investigator refered to cougars as sexual carnivores :laugh:

Silver fox... An attractive older man. Generally, one that has gray hair and is often desired by younger women.

Desired by younger women aint a bad thing :kiss:

Edited by hound dog

no john the woman im talkin about can dig i like to think i can dig well an shes as good as me she works in a timber yard an is strong as an ox as for the lesbo bit im unsure il let youy ask her as i dont want a slap lol i am no woman i have just joined this as its said im not hiding behind another identity i gave you that to test your sense of humour an it was as i thought non existent shouldnt tar every woman with the same brush have an open mind as i said before atb

Check my posts, a sense of humour I definitely do have. If you've just joined it didn't take long to get your back up then, maybe this site isn't for you :thumbs:

talking about ends you sound like a right bellend :gunsmilie:

arghh bless yer , you sound like someone i know ???? a pm from you giving threats should finish it off quite nicely :tongue2:

take a pill and chill , the season starts soon ....... thats of course if you dont do summer hunting :angel:

quick quick ive got to think of something that might sound remotely funny to try and make a joke out of your post ie : end = bellend fecks sake my sides are splitting oh i know , its nearly as funny as yours bell = bellend , yep thats it 'you sound like a right bellend '

your great you are lol

PMS no not from me CHIMP id much rather sort this out face to face!!!!!!!! :big_boss:

sort what out ? come on mate if your throwing it all about over nothing at least let the forum know your reason lol . jog on

well its clear to see your arse has dropped ou, iv met woman with more balls than you!!!!! you know what youve done youve been sleeping with my wife there you go forum :feck:

THL SCANDAL>>>>>>>>>>>> Mon the chimp/shagger, is this true.............. :hmm:

of course it true im not gonna make this up am i, so chip when are we going to sort this out, you realy need to stop running away and face me like a man and stop being a little bi*ch

It was me mate, I done her.... She wanted Chimp due to him having a bigger one than me but settled for my 15 mile long cock instead. She was even screaming in a Durham accent :D