hi i got a pm of huntingmad123 today who has only just joined this site today just before 5pm has anyone els had any random emails i did not want to go on the site incase it was virus or full of antis trying to get people to post things they should not be as he says somthing about comenting stuff regarding the ban atb flinty

hi i got a pm of huntingmad123 today who has only just joined this site today just before 5pm has anyone els had any random emails i did not want to go on the site incase it was virus or full of antis trying to get people to post things they should not be as he says somthing about comenting stuff regarding the ban atb flinty

yea i got the same one mate,clicked on it,didnt join though.

Sent Today, 04:56 PM

Hi mate, Join the best fieldsports & fishing forum on the net.

Its much bigger and better discussions going on. and doesnt hold back on discussions regarding the hunting bann ect....Get ursen signed up matey..

Edited by Stabs

yea i got the same one mate,clicked on it,didnt join though.

Sent Today, 04:56 PM

Hi mate, Join the best fieldsports & fishing forum on the net.

Its much bigger and better discussions going on. and doesnt hold back on discussions regarding the hunting bann ect....Get ursen signed up matey..

THIS THE ONE YOU GOT?

yes thats the one I got