sl240blitz

Guest raven_moon
what do yous guys think of the sl240blitz lamp?? gettin a lamp for xmas and thinkin bout the sl240blitz.

would like to hear good and bad points bout this.....thanks

Just upgraded my cluson to 240 Blitz excelent lamp cant fault it although it is a little on the large size, paired it up with the deben 12v 18ah belt pack, variable power controler is a must though its worth the extra cash.

Raven

good light, but make sure you keep the lense scratch free, they scratch easy and that then deteriorates the light. ive got 4 of them, two 240 blitzs, and two 170's. The reason i have so many is it costs nearly the same amount to replace the lense as it does to buy a whole new unit(here in australia, i imagine your in the same boat)

i also have a powa beam, brilliant light, its brighter and 11 inches in diameter(not a handheld mind you)

Guest markbrick1
good light, but make sure you keep the lense scratch free, they scratch easy and that then deteriorates the light. ive got 4 of them, two 240 blitzs, and two 170's. The reason i have so many is it costs nearly the same amount to replace the lense as it does to buy a whole new unit(here in australia, i imagine your in the same boat)

i also have a powa beam, brilliant light, its brighter and 11 inches in diameter(not a handheld mind you)

how much do they cost in aus mate??

Guest markbrick1
for the handheld 240 they are $149 from memory.. not sure what that is in pounds tho, i guess an exchange rate site would tell you that

ok i just went had a look

59.8733 GBP is what it works out to be

thanks ,Like everything else over there a lot cheaper then here i used to have all my tools from aus as they were half the price they were here and they were made in germany

what do yous guys think of the sl240blitz lamp?? gettin a lamp for xmas and thinkin bout the sl240blitz.

would like to hear good and bad points bout this.....thanks

hi mate i got the blitz already its a very good lamp to use i went out last night with my mates and had one deer and about 15 rabbits my dogs smash the deer.my son dog happen to kill the deer and my mates dogs had the rabbits but my son dog had 4 out of 6 it a good dog but better on hares my dog smash everything it come to mate.the my mates dogs are alright but not is good as mine and my son. :laugh: