border terriers

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was offerd one out of really good stuff for 350 quid i couldnt bring myself to pay it , if the same guy who offerd me the pup wanted one of mine i would be charging in the region of 100 covering cos

why the f**k would anyone want to kennel club register a working terrier??? Oh yeah, MONEY!

a couple of good working borders

Posted Images

asked questions me self mate but for a popular breed not much info on the working ability. just got a pup me self and she no oil painting but keen and the learning ability ok not slow learners as some say but that could be just mine.lol.all terriers are a hardy dog .FACT.

COME ON LADS HELP US BOTH OUT ON THIS BREED.

CHEERS FROM ME!!!!!!!!!

Got to addmit mate I personaly havn't seen to many borders with soil on their backs but I have seen a few.

a couple of them I would'nt give kennel space but you get wronguns in any breed,a couple were fair dogs and went about their work to an average standard. The other one I have been lucky enough to see work many times and she is awsome.Only a wee bitch,not much to look at but she'll reach anything anywere,She has the voice of an angel,perfectly willing to get stuck in when she needs to but very clever with it.The bitch is very well trained and as good as she is below ground she would put most trained labs to shame with her manners above ground.She is without doubt the best (non black) terrier I have ever seen work and I 'm sure most terrier men would love to own her,I know I would.

ATB