recent mateing 3

Hello David why you mentioning me? I have not said anything else about the berti dog, after we spoke in pm I spoke to frank and benny and told them I will say nothing more about it I gave my word and Ive stuck to that! Now I have no idea who green island hunter is but im not the only person who knows about bertis past, lots of lads up this way know about the dog and have seen it run before frank owned it. Brigg is one of them and I have nothing to do with his posts, I havent seen Daz (Brigg) for about a year and dont even have his phone number so your "cronies" comment is way off the mark. What other people think about the dog is up to them I have no control over that whatsoever. So dont bring me into it Ive had my say to you in private and I even offered you to come out in the winter and see some proper dogs work, ive got nothing against you, bertis owner or anyone else on the thread. please get your facts right before you start involving me.

Thanks

and all the best with your pups, offer still stands if you want a day out why not meet me then judge what kind of person I am

cheers

Sarah (SJM)

im puting this pm on as last time you tride pm me you sterd it up with the cobra for me all in the open

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

been around a bit that sire who will own him next i wonder?

hes not the only 1 thats herd this. did a guy johny not have it then sold it to willie lier. then he sold it back to him. then chester had it. then went back to the guy. then a couple of guys fae the

:wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4:

thats right blame sjm she must be making people write opinions that arent their own, against their will, using her powers of mind control :doh:

david what was said to you was in a pm when the bitch was first lined and nothing's been said by sjm on here or anywhere else since then. if other people pm or post things they have heard or seen of this dog you should speak to them about it instead of lay the blame without the facts happy hunting :thumbs:

while your at it post up the original pm I sent you then where I told you to speak to the guy who told me about the dog and you said you werent going to bother, and also where I told you I was passing on the message from someone else who saw the dog run. Dont tell half the story. You have dragged my name in here where its nothing to do with me. I said my bit at the time when you lined your bitch and when I realised it had upset Cobra I apologised for that I even offered to ring him or go and meet him and speak about it face to face, but he said he didnt want to. put those pms up as well if you want the whole story out in the open. As far as I was concerned the matter was closed then I see my names being brought into it again. There are other people up here who know about the dog I have no control over what they post. I wished you all the best with your pups before they were even born and got nothing against anyone on the thread. Hope that puts it straight for youse. Happy Hunting :thumbs:

here we go agian lets clear this up right here right now the dog was bred by a freind o mine luke from this site sold when he was 6 weeks old to whoever and it came back to luke at 14 months old still a pup who ever had him inbetween that seems to be a bit of a mistry and at the end of the day a realy could not give a cats coke a got him at 14 months and he will be 6 in september this year and hears a wee bit more he has killed evry season since then and lined 9 bitches all between 150 and 200 pounds a time and the best thing no bad for a pup a took a chance on and only piad 100 pounds for so its not hard to see who is the winner and losers here as the say its sometimes hard to swollow a bitter pill cheers and happy hunting to the genuine dog men that put positive comments up and green island hunter hear is an invation to u that twice u have miss called me for some reason u say u r from essex which is a lod of bullshite because av never new anybody fae that area so why dont me and u continue this conversion face to face a dont need to hide behind this key board do u ?????????????

hi Cobra you dont need to explain yourself to anybody really, at the end of the day if your happy with the dog thats all that counts. You must be or you wouldnt have kept him the last 5 years. Nobody can fault you because all you did is give the dog a permanent home, the passing around of the dog by different lads is nothing to do with you and sorry if youve been caught in the crossfire because of their actions :thumbs: I regret my part in this by speaking to David about the dog, I shouldnt have passed on info about the dog without having been there and seen it run myself. I did see him as a pup with his litter sister chasing a couple of bunnies but not enough to comment properly on the dog. For what its worth I will apologise again publicly this time and hope its accepted. I would like to move on from this and I havent posted anything about the dog or said anything since last time we spoke in pm. im not green island and dont know who he is you and him will have to sort that one out between you. cheers :thumbs:

famin nora am no going to start another argument wi u that was sorted out but u r getting on at david for no reason the story was me and david met on this forom for the first time the dog i owened bertie linned his bitch you never new me or david but for some reason only u will no u sent a pm to him to bad mouth my dog and to say he should have linned it whith another dog that u no of and openly said to me u had never even seen the dog only what ur so called pals told u and they only seen him as a pup so why did u do that in the first place why pm a guy u never met if it was not to cause trouble as u have already siad nobody tells u what to right could u put ur explanation up here please or was sombody holding a gun to ur head and telling u what to right ????

If your talking about the dog called snipe? I mentioned that dog cos on another forum there were posts saying david and another guy were thinking of using this dog over their bitches, and from what I can gather this dog has done a lot of hard work all over the country on all sorts of game, good sized bags and is still going strong in old age. It was just a personal opinion and not intended as a slur on anyone. I was told that the berti dog was taken through to the east coast and couldnt catch anything. Maybe the dog runs differently where you run it, seen a lot of dogs kill local and then when taken through there they dont run so well, so the ground could have a lot to do with it. If he kills well where you run him then thats all that matters :thumbs:

The reason the original conversation with David came about was cos I was talking to Bendrover (think it was the day he actually lined his bitch if I remember right?) he mentioned thats what he was doing I said to him I was surprised he was using berti I thought he would have used his own dog Bandit. I then told him what Id been told personally about the dog and he said he wasnt interested in any of the past stuff as far as he was concerned the dog was a decent dog. So I wished him well with the pups and think I said something along the lines of they should have plenty of pace :thumbs: later that day my mate rang me the one who told me all about the dog and he told me some more stuff about it. Next thing that happened a lad over on my forum pmd me asking me if I knew anything about berti and the mating as he'd seen the topic on here (davids one) so I came on, had a look and next time I spoke to my mate I said it would be a shame if this lad has lined his bitch not knowing anything about the dog, bendrover knew about all the stuff thats been said etc but made the choice to use the dog, I thought well If It was me I would want to know all about the dog I was using so I said to my mate if it was allright to mention him and tell David to get in touch with him to get the info first hand, and he also thought it was a good idea to tell him, so I did. David didnt want to speak to the guy (his choice) so I wished him well with his pups and that was that as far as I was concerned. In hindsight I should have kept my mouth shut but cant change whats done now Its a case of me being the messenger and getting shot :gunsmilie:

As for having a go at David Im not, ive never spoken to him between that last conversation and today, when he mentioned my name in the topic and tried to say my "cronies" as if I tell people what to write :blink: I dont have anything against him he seems like a pleasant enough lad.

my last word on the breeding of blacky to birtie it was my choice one im happy with it was not a case of thats the closesd dog lets have a litter all pups bar one are being given to mates the one that is left is for sale ells were with a money back garanty if not doing good nombers of game buy the age of two ill take it back and give thayer£££££££££ back.after your first pm flaming nora thats when you were sjm of corse i had several phone call text pms from lads biging the dog up my self the cobra and all the other guys that have had any thing to do with the dog cant all be rong.

if its all the same to you i will not come out to see the good dogs with you as i am happy whatching my owen :thumbs:

have a good season :thumbs:

sorry to post on your thred mate

hope your pups do well for you :thumbs:

If your talking about the dog called snipe? I mentioned that dog cos on another forum there were posts saying david and another guy were thinking of using this dog over their bitches, and from what I can gather this dog has done a lot of hard work all over the country on all sorts of game, good sized bags and is still going strong in old age. It was just a personal opinion and not intended as a slur on anyone. I was told that the berti dog was taken through to the east coast and couldnt catch anything. Maybe the dog runs differently where you run it, seen a lot of dogs kill local and then when taken through there they dont run so well, so the ground could have a lot to do with it. If he kills well where you run him then thats all that matters :thumbs:

The reason the original conversation with David came about was cos I was talking to Bendrover (think it was the day he actually lined his bitch if I remember right?) he mentioned thats what he was doing I said to him I was surprised he was using berti I thought he would have used his own dog Bandit. I then told him what Id been told personally about the dog and he said he wasnt interested in any of the past stuff as far as he was concerned the dog was a decent dog. So I wished him well with the pups and think I said something along the lines of they should have plenty of pace :thumbs: later that day my mate rang me the one who told me all about the dog and he told me some more stuff about it. Next thing that happened a lad over on my forum pmd me asking me if I knew anything about berti and the mating as he'd seen the topic on here (davids one) so I came on, had a look and next time I spoke to my mate I said it would be a shame if this lad has lined his bitch not knowing anything about the dog, bendrover knew about all the stuff thats been said etc but made the choice to use the dog, I thought well If It was me I would want to know all about the dog I was using so I said to my mate if it was allright to mention him and tell David to get in touch with him to get the info first hand, and he also thought it was a good idea to tell him, so I did. David didnt want to speak to the guy (his choice) so I wished him well with his pups and that was that as far as I was concerned. In hindsight I should have kept my mouth shut but cant change whats done now Its a case of me being the messenger and getting shot :gunsmilie:

As for having a go at David Im not, ive never spoken to him between that last conversation and today, when he mentioned my name in the topic and tried to say my "cronies" as if I tell people what to write :blink: I dont have anything against him he seems like a pleasant enough lad.

thats not true,we had a telephone conversation not so long ago.you told me your friend in question asked you to pm david slating the berti dog ,and that you foolishly agreed to this.your words.i remember that conversation well .i am not interested in the bickering thats going on.but you are mistaken on you take of events regards why david was pm,d.its behind us now and we should move on .its a load of piss, i think we would all agree.i only tell lies to the police and my memory has not left me yet.atb benny

Thats not quite correct Benny he said if I was going to say something about Berti I should just write it on the open forum for everyone to see and I said no I pm David instead he was the only one who needed to know anyway as it was his bitch. What I did say was I foolishly got involved in passing on info on a dog I hadnt personally seen running, and its not a mistake I intend to repeat :thumbs:

Thats not quite correct Benny he said if I was going to say something about Berti I should just write it on the open forum for everyone to see and I said no I pm David instead he was the only one who needed to know anyway as it was his bitch. What I did say was I foolishly got involved in passing on info on a dog I hadnt personally seen running, and its not a mistake I intend to repeat :thumbs:

why would you need to tell david anything,when by your own admission you had dot seen him run,your FRIEND seen him run.i know EXACTLY WHAT WAS SAID and i wont change my mind.BUT its a load of shite and im out of it.atb with your own dogs,benny

I didnt NEED to tell David anything I thought it would be doing the lad a favour to have the background on the dog before cobra owned him but obviously that was the wrong move and Ive apologised for that to cobra privately and publically (see above) In future I will only be commenting on dogs I have seen running and wont comment on what close friends have told me unless ive seen it with my own eyes at the same time/place as them. Ok :thumbs: