so up setting

sad day for your mate, never kept bird of prey but i lost 350euros worth of a shamo stag when he flew into the dog run last year so i kinda know what hes going through......... makes you feel sick to your stomach when something like this happens.

atb, gem.

When accidents happen its really tragic,when someone causes the death of a bird through their own mismanagment its even more tragic.To tether a Hawk/Falcon/Owl in an area were it can reach a vunerable bird is just unacceptable in my book.

When accidents happen its really tragic,when someone causes the death of a bird through their own mismanagment its even more tragic.To tether a Hawk/Falcon/Owl in an area were it can reach a vunerable bird is just unacceptable in my book.

:thumbs:

What is wrong with some people. Surely its common sence is it not. its like sticking a harris in a free flight and having a eagle or the like teathered at the bottom :censored: idiot.

To right mate. This has gotta be a wind up or that lad should not be aloud to keep BOP of any kind. It discusting i have just got my first Harris and have a mentor etc. Some people need to learn more first.

A lot dont realize one of the biggest threats to a b.o.p is another bird of prey harris hawks can be sods for nailing tawny owls [bANNED TEXT] flying in woodland and once on a feild meet some confusion to whos slip it was saw a golden eagle kill a finnish gos in seconds now that chap was upsett.

A lot dont realize one of the biggest threats to a b.o.p is another bird of prey harris hawks can be sods for nailing tawny owls [bANNED TEXT] flying in woodland and once on a feild meet some confusion to whos slip it was saw a golden eagle kill a finnish gos in seconds now that chap was upsett.

I bet he was mate.

Cheers Matt