A and M Custom Gunsmiths

Hi lads,

I just wanted to sing the praises of Addie and Mandy again and A and M Custom Gunsmiths :thumbs: .

I went to see Addie and Mandy his lovely wife yesterday as i wanted a mod doing on the internals of my BSA r10 to improve it even more, and take it one stage further in making it a custom dream since the barrel shortning and Twink mark 2 silencer ect that Addie fitted last week :notworthy: .

I thought that it may take a few days to do as due to the calibre of Addies work he is a very busy man.

It wasnt so though :o , Addie took the rifle up into his workshop and got to work on my r10 within seconds stripping it down to a bare working piece of metal :notworthy:

I went away and got a bite to eat and before i knew it the rifle was complete and deadlier than ever :D . It must of taken Addie all of 2 hours to complete the work :yes: . What a service from a top quality bloke.

If any one on here is thinking of getting some custom work done on their rifle or a service then Addie is defo your man.

His work is of the highest standards and he cares about each and every rifle and customer that he sees.

The Twink mark 2 silencer Addie and Many produces is the quietest silencer that i have come across and is a brilliant add on to any rifle.

Addie also sell rifles that have had his magic already done on them and is a must for a call prior to buying any other second hand rifle.

His number is either

01623 861308 or 07749993196.

Si

Edited by zini

Hi Si

After reading what Addi had done to your r10.I phoned him up and

booked my r10 in for tuesday.Dont need the barrel cut,already have an s10 carbine barrel fitted.

But he is going to put a shroud back on the gun with the mk11 silencer,q/f port dust plug & service.

Can i ask you mate what did you get Addi to do yesterday to the internals.Not posting mine till

monday.Just incase i decide to get that done as well.In other words..copy that as well lol

Cheers Brian

I had a brand new rubber seal fitted right inside the rifle as i found out that sometimes when the r10s are put together in the factory this seal can get nipped slightly and over time it can leak.

I also had the bolt length of pull adjusted on the rifle so that the magizine fits better and the mag cycles alot smoother.

Si

I had a brand new rubber seal fitted right inside the rifle as i found out that sometimes when the r10s are put together in the factory this seal can get nipped slightly and over time it can leak.

I also had the bolt length of pull adjusted on the rifle so that the magizine fits better and the mag cycles alot smoother.

Si

Sounds good mate.

I think i will give Addi a call and see if i can add that to my list.

Thanks Si

ATB Brian

Hi Si.

Its always nice to see people giving credit and appreciation where its due. :thumbs:

From all that's been said about Addi on here, re his willingness to help, with no fuss, and prompt service,not to mention his skill as a Gunsmith, the guy deserves all the work he can get.

Good luck to the guy. :thumbs:

Bill.

id just like to say how impressed im at at adi ,ive never had any dealings with him (yet) but a lot of my good friends have and from what I've seen nothing is a bother for this guy he bends over backwards to help even after he's done the job any help he's just a phone call away he won't rip you off you can tell that by his pricelist adi mate your a gent and a true professional at your job ...

atb gary

Are you on some kind of commission Si? :tongue2:

Seriously though, having looked at his work, Adi is obviously a very talented gunsmith, and my R10 will be winging it's way to him (eventually, when I get it back from BSA and funds allow!) to get the barrel shortened and a Twink fitted!

Lads i was looking through the gallery at some of his work and it looks outstanding. I liked the look of the S410 semi bullpup :yes: and have emailed him and recieved a reply today and il defo be getting it done. Cant wait.

atb Zak.