Cheers 120-2 and luke thanks for reply I'll look into that oh and stubby if you aint gonna post usfull info don't bother mate never joined a forum before and when I joined the forum it never let me set up a profile or else would off lad

Cheers 120-2 and luke thanks for reply I'll look into that oh and stubby if you aint gonna post usfull info don't bother mate never joined a forum before and when I joined the forum it never let me set up a profile or else would off lad

you can change you profile details anytime

the reason I suggested adding a location, is that I have a rat attack smoker and oil sitting in my shed doing nothing, and would have sorted a deal with you,

but after that reply you can go :feck:

you can change you profile details anytime

the reason I suggested adding a location, is that I have a rat attack smoker and oil sitting in my shed doing nothing, and would have sorted a deal with you,

but after that reply you can go :feck:

Stubby mate you have pm :thumbs: I'll take that smoker pm me with a price inc p&p (if you can be arsed posting it :laugh: ) and I'll forward you the money

Cheers buddy Shroom

There was nothing stopping you from putting your location in your thread if you dont know how to do it on your profile.

Kyle

sorry mushy, as you said, Im not gonna post it, to be honest, Im not gonna try in future, way to many dick heads on this forum, and us mods get more than enough flak for it,

I'll just sit here quitely, with my finger on the button :)