seen this lad

have you seen this lad on the news on the rampage shot he misses her new man and police officer living in the woods there still looking for him how do you reckon hes going to go out he as to be sweating surely :clapper:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

remeber a few year back when there was an unusual spate of cops being killed,they were shouting about capital punishment for cop killers.what makes them so f*****g special?our lads are@risk 24/7 in so

i hope the old bill catch up wi that fecked up crazy good for nothing sted head and put a bullet between his eyes hes probably pissed off cos the steds have made his prick vanish and thats why his wi

IF ANY ONE IN THE NORTH EAST KNOWS THE WHERE ABOUT OF RAOL MOAT CAN YOU PLEASE TELL HIM THAT JOHN TERRY FRANK LAMPARD ASHLEY COLE WAYNE ROONEY ALSO SHAGGED HIS BIRD

Posted Images

Guest AngelicAcid

He was a bouncer in my town, and was here only a few days ago, some good land up where he is meant to be hiding out like. :thumbs:

We can hear the sirens all the time, and the helicopetr is out non stop. :boogie:

Theirs a picture of him holding a pike so he likes a bit of fishing but kicking off like he has done why didnt he just go fishing and forget about his ex who has pressed all the wrong buttons by the sound of things.

Does any body think that copper who is doing all the press interveiws about him looks like the comedian Brian Connely :laugh: its a puppet.On a seriouse note he has murderd someone in cold blood and tried killing two more so sooner hes caught the better.

Apparently he said the public are safe but he will carry on killing the police till he is dead, I still don't fancy bumping into him though. I was planning on going there on Friday 13th aswell......

im no detective, but why the f**k dont they use that thermal imageing camera on the chopper once it gets dark if he's sleeping out in the open!! he'll be on the move whilst its dark!! 10grand for me ta very much!!!!

They dont need it to be dark for the thermal imaging to work,

even better then!! crack on!!