I've found some cheap digs £25 a night at a premier inn in Swalwell, Gateshead, How far is that from the city centre or would I be better paying a bit more to get closer?

you can only afford to pay whats in your budget,but if you can afford it id go bit dearer and closer to newcastle.looks like at 25bucks your in the shed and off to a snack bar for breakfast.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've found some cheap digs £25 a night at a premier inn in Swalwell, Gateshead, How far is that from the city centre or would I be better paying a bit more to get closer?

you can only afford to pay whats in your budget,but if you can afford it id go bit dearer and closer to newcastle.looks like at 25bucks your in the shed and off to a snack bar for breakfast.

Well I've just spoke to my best mate and he's pushed for money, so I'm just tryin to find the cheapest way to get there and the cheapest digs. I found the coach for £35 return and them digs for £25 and I thought that was reasonable, I'll just have to see whats what.

Well after me getting excited for it and everyone being up for it, they have decided to start dropping like flies, gutted. Gunna have to find somewere else now, any other good places? done Blackpool a few times but fancy something different.

Cheers.

Well after me getting excited for it and everyone being up for it, they have decided to start dropping like flies, gutted. Gunna have to find somewere else now, any other good places? done Blackpool a few times but fancy something different.

Cheers.

Always the same mate...........got about 4 of us that are dead certs' for every weekend bash but the rest are just big girls. I'd go just to piss them off and make sure i rubbed it right in about what they missed when i got back :thumbs:

thats not too far at all. just jump in a cab and you will be there in 10 mins :thumbs: