Honest Opinion on Thieves

im one of the many that have had a dog stolen.. the punishment should be to put the thief in a room with lads that have had dogs stolen for about an hour :yes:

Yeah invite TopNotch over with his arsenal of black Dildo's to hand out the punishment :victory: .

I wouldnt wish that on anyone,that topnotch is one major bottom bandit ;)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So is anyone who has pups from R.B as bad as the man himself

that was posted about on here a few years ago but the old owners father, the dog was recognized on some videos I think? Unless its been more than 1 stolen dog he's had?

Its some thing i will never be able to get my head around wat posses some body to go and steal some bodys dogs a well known case some years back were a couple of merle collie crosses and a saluki hybred were stole from a village nr bawtry and after a lot of detective work one was recoverd from an address in Alfreton nr darby and the main man in the frame is now an highly recognized gundog trainer and breeder.

Posts like "hack their hands off" and "all thieves should be shot" will really solve the problem.

The fact is dogs are stolen for 2 different reasons.

1. There is a steady market in dogs by dog swappers who don't care where or who the dog came about.

2. Then there are the type of folk who want a particular dog for work or breeding and will do whatever it takes to get it.

IMO the first kind of thief is usually of the traveller type (I make no apologies) and anyone who buys dogs of scumbag types without asking questions is just as guilty.

The second type is usually brought on by jealousy and the fact that they can't breed one themselves and this sort will often give a lowlife a few pounds to steal the dog for him. This is how the English dogthief that lived over here before going to the continent used to do it.

This type of lowlife will usually rob someone of years of hardwork and planning.

I've had a few friends and know plenty more who've had their prides and joys stolen. Some lads never get over it, some do.

But in nearly ALL cases the victim has had the piece of shit in the yard before hand. Wether they've had pups for sale or a dog at stud or don't care who they hunt with the scum have had a chance to case the place.

Out walking your dogs and being followed is a favourite method of our travelling friends.

Sadly a lot of dog men see dog stealing as part and parcel of the game.

So is anyone who has pups from R.B as bad as the man himself

• Like 1

Hypothetically,if my good friend steals a dog/dogs,and I know this,and hunt with him and the dog,breed to etc the dog,does that make me a thief?OF COURSE IT DOES!!There are thieves here,who don't consider themselves thieves,even though their close friends keep dogs that were supposed to be returned,and or just plain stolen,and knowingly partake in the pups of the stolen dogs,ie:keep/breed/hunt etc.Just want to know if am alone in my thinking

uru

are you talking about Booth "bred" dogs?

I'd need a bit more info as to whom you mean Tesco before I'd answer that.

But as for the scum bag that I was to refering too ????

Well it's been more than a few years since several of us put it to the attention of a lot of terrier folk that he was robbing folk of their terriers, their stud fees, their pups for stud fees (all the litter died etc. etc.) and their pedigrees.Gosh, when I corrected him in 2005 or so about a dog he sold to the states for $2000 I changed half the pedigrees of black terriers in the U.S.A. Sadly for them over there now they've recognised the "patterdale" into their K.C.

But the original thread was not about the puppy peddler I'm refering too, it's about all the lowlife pieces of shit that steal someones pride and joy.

Sorry Tesco,

to answer your question,

Because nearly all cases of dog theft doesn't get reported to the Gardai I'm not going to say who's a dog thief and who's not.

But in Ireland there's no secrets in the dog game and the scum employed by the other scum ALWAYS talk at some stage or another.

That and the fact that dogs show up in certain mens yards, men get told to keep their mouths shut (they don't) and men get sold pups/dogs with a wink wink.

Also the fact that they buy an adult terrier at a dog show in Cork and stick a fancy name on it, LMFAO, and half the world wants to breed from it LMAO again.

Like I said before a lot of so called doggy men (bull) see the stealing of dogs as part of the game, hence they sing like canaries (I keep canaries, they're great singers).

So with ALL the info available anyone who buys terriers of the well known dog thief/ thieves is absolutly every bit as much a low life as they are.

I have his book by the way, not a bad read, LOL.

Hypothetically,if my good friend steals a dog/dogs,and I know this,and hunt with him and the dog,breed to etc the dog,does that make me a thief?OF COURSE IT DOES!!There are thieves here,who don't consider themselves thieves,even though their close friends keep dogs that were supposed to be returned,and or just plain stolen,and knowingly partake in the pups of the stolen dogs,ie:keep/breed/hunt etc.Just want to know if am alone in my thinking

uru

sounds like you have found something out :hmm:

All I can say is any dog thief is scum. ( No apologies ) Back nearly 30 years ago my dad and I had a few decent russels and I dug a few times with a guy who had a hell of a good russel dog which I offered him good money for many times but he refused. 1 sunday night I got a knock on my door and it was your man standing with the russel and he offered me the dog for £50, that was a lot of money then but I knew the dog was worth it so I bought the dog there and then. I kennelled the dog with our good bitch and thought Happy days. I came home the following wednesday evening from work and the good bitch and new dog were gone, a hole in the kennel proved they were obviously stole. We searched all over N.I. at that time but got nowhere, I know we were very close to the dogs a few times but could not just find them. It is a dogmans worst nightmare. SCUM SCUM

i just read neils post about a dog being sold to the states for $2000???? no wonder dogs are getting robbed with clowns paying that kind of money for a dog :wallbash: There was a time when you could leave your dogs out the back without a worry,it seems to me that too many people are getting caught up with all the hype and the books and the bullshit and are handing over big money.

All I can say is any dog thief is scum. ( No apologies ) Back nearly 30 years ago my dad and I had a few decent russels and I dug a few times with a guy who had a hell of a good russel dog which I offered him good money for many times but he refused. 1 sunday night I got a knock on my door and it was your man standing with the russel and he offered me the dog for £50, that was a lot of money then but I knew the dog was worth it so I bought the dog there and then. I kennelled the dog with our good bitch and thought Happy days. I came home the following wednesday evening from work and the good bitch and new dog were gone, a hole in the kennel proved they were obviously stole. We searched all over N.I. at that time but got nowhere, I know we were very close to the dogs a few times but could not just find them. It is a dogmans worst nightmare. SCUM SCUM

why would you keep the dog in your kennel and why did you not return it to the rightfull owner .?

sorrie Mr but imo your not any better than a dog thief if you buy a stolen dog

add a few dogs nicked over the years and it sends my head wild and not just off my yard but off mates yards aswell,lowlifes dirty b*****ds they are ,i do more then chop there fecking hands off,and the people what buy the dogs and no they are stolen are just as bad or have any thing to do with these people in my eyes are the same .

It does seem a different type of thief with some of the terrierers thats stolen even the well known Ray Walker a lad i know had to threaten to go to the police as he took a dog of him on trial then refused to pay him for it as he had sold it on to some body else and pocketed the money.