whippet height

i have a beddy whip shot up over first 5months to 14-15"then slowed down some of the lads i hunt with think he will still grow a bit more as his front nuckles have a bit in them? i dont know its my first running dog hes 18tts at the moment hope he will do some more but we will see 7 1/2 months now.

i have a beddy whip shot up over first 5months to 14-15"then slowed down some of the lads i hunt with think he will still grow a bit more as his front nuckles have a bit in them? i dont know its my first running dog hes 18tts at the moment hope he will do some more but we will see 7 1/2 months now.

if you measure your pup at 16 weeks and it is 16 inches or less it normally makes the 20 inch coursing height

I have beddy/whippet bitch at 4 months old my first lurcher an was abit worried bout her been small an thin at her bk legs an back! She's never had any puppy fat on her jus wunderd if normal as I have now experence with them.

Lash the food into her, 4 - 7 months are very important for growth in a pup, if their underweight during this period , they may not reach their full potential,,

• Like 1
  • 13 years later...