unknown Gypsey boys grave

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There wouldn't be many left if they got killed for stealing!!

there is a diference between irish travelers and real romanies so think before you open your mooey next time . . .

Never mind that ..............     Is there room for any more in there?

ah, ok thanks, I remember seeing a documentary on the queen of the gypsys's a few years ago and they talked about how she married a non gypsy but I thought they pronounced it ganjo or something like that?

well get a few of use gorger bast@rds in here a dug it last nyt so who first haha

new-bighole2.jpg

Did you use a stolen JCB? :thumbs:

sure did why pay for it when a can just steel one from a gorger haha

thew word's I FUKING HATE PIKEYS AND GYPSY'S THEY ALL FIGHT IN HUNDREDS AND SHIT THEMSELF WHEN THERE ON THEMSELFS IF THEY SEE SOMETHING THAT ISNT UNDER LOCK AND CHAIN THEY WILL TAKE IT (SCUM) :thumbs:

• Like 1

thew word's I FUKING HATE PIKEYS AND GYPSY'S THEY ALL FIGHT IN HUNDREDS AND SHIT THEMSELF WHEN THERE ON THEMSELFS IF THEY SEE SOMETHING THAT ISNT UNDER LOCK AND CHAIN THEY WILL TAKE IT (SCUM) :thumbs:

first learn how to spell second i know more gorgey thieves and irish traveller thieves than any of my own kind if i EVER TOOK ANYTHING when i was younger i was punished big time :thumbs:

Edited by fitchet

[/quote

now lads this subjected started about a lad that died and you lot took the piss out of what wrong with you lot am a gypisy and have plenty of gorger mates were out lamping to night you dont see me calling them and i dont expected them calling me theres good and bad in everyone chill out and wolly stop being a computer warrior :rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::nono::nono: