Were all brits!

Guest stewie

It was directed at the sheep shagger(his words not mine) since we cant really count Stewie posting again on 'his' original post..............you probably will :whistling:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if i felt as strongly towards the brits as you do,i wouldnt be coming on to a site run by and maj members being english.your a f*****g idiot and a dirty beggar!

good job i dont care what a filthy c**t like you thinks.jog on

Tom ,why get your good name involved in this complete and utter stupid thread ,your ten times the man than those who only want to anti post and cause stupid arguments and insults ,they should remember

Well....i never knew the Huntinglife now had an under 12,s section !

Are they that old :whistling:

How ironic................... you were 1st to post too :clapper:

I did post first but i didn't get into childish name calling........i'll save you all the bother "i'm a sheep shagger" :thumbs:

Well thanks for sharing that with us johnny boy..........each to there own. I prefer women if yer interested? Do you take them too the edge of a cliff so you know there pushing back? :hmm::clapper:

If that's the case :doh:

British and proud! :victory:

Why is the Union flag not displayed in your avatar rather than the Saltire? :doh: Do you know anything about Scottish history in relation to, "THE UNION OF THE CROWNS", UNION OF THE PARLIEMENTS",THE SCOTTISH AGE OF ENLIGHTENMENT" or even the early cultures/people's and language's of Scotland? or do you follow like a sheep and throw-away the rights and heritage of a Country?, incorrectly fly its flag by stating your British instead of displaying the flag that represents the views your entitled to have (Union Flag)

I think!! and its also only a personal opinion :hmm: if your British then the only flag you should be waving is the one that represents the UK instead of flying a flag, thats meaning and history obviously eludes you?

Your views I respect and your right to hold them I would defend!! but to mis-use one of our nations oldest and dearest symbols is just disgracefull :no: I personally would never dishonour the flag of another nation, if you regard yourself as British rather than Scottish? fly the Union Jack with pride!!

Tom

Why is the Union flag not displayed in your avatar rather than the Saltire? :doh: Do you know anything about Scottish history in relation to, "THE UNION OF THE CROWNS", UNION OF THE PARLIEMENTS",THE SCOTTISH AGE OF ENLIGHTENMENT" or even the early cultures/people's and language's of Scotland? or do you follow like a sheep and throw-away the rights and heritage of a Country?, incorrectly fly its flag by stating your British instead of displaying the flag that represents the views your entitled to have (Union Flag)

I think!! and its also only a personal opinion :hmm: if your British then the only flag you should be waving is the one that represents the UK instead of flying a flag, thats meaning and history obviously eludes you?

Your views I respect and your right to hold them I would defend!! but to mis-use one of our nations oldest and dearest symbols is just disgracefull :no: I personally would never dishonour the flag of another nation, if you regard yourself as British rather than Scottish? fly the Union Jack with pride!!

Tom

ill fly what i like and tbh i didnt know you could change it.thought it just represented where you lived.as for knowing about scottish history yea i think im pretty clued up on it.and the union.i would change it but now that you more or less told me to.i wont i will keep it up just to annoy you.and how am i mis useing it and the only thing disgracefull in this thread is the comment about miscarrages.maybe you should vent your distaste at that.im done with this thread now anyway.

Ah give it a break lads, sure we have enough trouble with the antis, I think the brit are great and the scots are great craic, we also love the welsh. :tongue2:

People pleaser :tongue2: I was in Ireland at the weekend, great time, great craic, and brilliant people :notworthy: Travelled and stayed in England twice this year and exactly the same as above :notworthy: had a terrific time as always

Tom

Tom

one last point its only the union jack when its flown from a ship! :bye:

Tom

ill fly what i like and tbh i didnt know you could change it.thought it just represented where you lived.as for knowing about scottish history yea i think im pretty clued up on it.and the union.i would change it but now that you more or less told me to.i wont i will keep it up just to annoy you.and how am i mis useing it and the only thing disgracefull in this thread is the comment about miscarrages.maybe you should vent your distaste at that.im done with this thread now anyway.

lol run away run away

runawaymontypython.jpg

I really could'nt give a feck wether you fly it or not because this attitude is just childish and displays a certain degree of ignorance and a lack of respect for some of your fellow Scots and the country of Scotland itself "i would change it but now that you more or less told me to.i wont i will keep it up just to annoy you" Keep the Saltire but how can your defend your point in being British by not flying the Union Flag and then making it evident with the coment? "i would change it but now that you more or less told me to.i wont i will keep it up just to annoy you"

What union are you referring to? because not one ordinary Scot took part in the union of the parliements and that was only about money and wealth!!

The only thing that I would agree with is!! the shit personal insults which came from more than one person are well out of order :thumbdown:

Tom

Tom

Tom

one last point its only the union jack when its flown from a ship! :bye:

You are ignorant and insulting I also used its correct term as the Union Flag! that you may have failed to spot?